One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two characters sit in their parlor?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Richards.
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Harkness.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Cox.
(d) Halliday and the foreman.
2. What does Mr. Richards say it is dreadful to be?
3. Whose opinion does Mrs. Richards say she is now worried about?
(a) James Anderson.
(b) Barclay Gordon.
(c) Reverend Burgess.
(d) Graeme Swann.
4. Who is Mrs. Richards worried will come at any moment?
(a) Her husband.
(b) The stranger.
(c) A burglar.
(d) Her mother.
5. Which of the following people does Mrs. Richards say has twitted them?
(a) The Jeminas.
(b) The Wilsons.
(c) The Wombles.
(d) The Christians.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Richards say her husband has never uttered?
2. Why couldn't Mr. Richards have been able to save Goodson from drowning?
3. What does the narrator say the stranger looks like?
4. What did the residents of Hadleyburg teach their babies in the cradle?
5. What did Goodson tell Richards to do when he tried to convert him?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)