|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter II, Pages 69 through 96.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the place where Ursa and Mutt stay together?
(b) The Drake Hotel.
(c) The Spider.
(d) The Westin.
2. Where is Ursa when the man tries to pick her up?
(a) New Orleans.
3. What does Ursa overhear when she wakes up from her dream at Cat's house?
(a) Mutt and Tadpole fighting.
(b) Cat and Jeffy arguing.
(c) Sal and Vivian screaming.
(d) Tadpole and Cat laughing.
4. What does Ursa say about roots when Tadpole talks to Cat?
(a) You always carry them with you.
(b) You cannot deny them.
(c) You cannot sew them back on.
(d) They die quickly and without warning.
5. On what condition does Tadpole allow Ursa to start work again?
(a) She can only sing one song per night.
(b) She can only sing in the daytime.
(c) There is a chair for her to sit on.
(d) She can only sing happy songs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cat make Ursa for dinner when she is staying there?
2. How old is the girl that Tadpole hires in Ursa's place?
3. What is the name of the boy that Ursa plays doctor with when she was a child?
4. What is it about Ursa's appearance that concerned Mutt when they were together?
5. What does Tadpole say Ursa's hair is like?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)