|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter II, Pages 69 through 96.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Ursa the last time she was in Bracktown?
(a) The women were mean to her, thinking she would steal their men.
(b) Her mother dragged her offstage while she was singing.
(c) The men were rude to her, asking her for inappropriate favors.
(d) Her mother got mad at her because she wouldn't go to church.
2. What does Great-Gram say Corregidora looked like?
(a) An Asian.
(b) A thief.
(c) A Mexican.
(d) An Indian.
3. Why does Cat not let anyone sleep on the couch?
(a) The cat loves the couch.
(b) Because it is the only piece of nice furniture.
(c) The couch is infested with lice.
(d) Sleeping on the couch is unrefined.
4. What is Cat's last name?
5. What does the man between her legs say to Ursa in her dream?
(a) I love you.
(b) We make a life together.
(c) It looks ugly in there.
(d) You still got it.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what condition does Tadpole allow Ursa to start work again?
2. What does Ursa promise to Cat the last time she sees her?
3. What is the name of the place where Ursa and Mutt stay together?
4. How old is Ursa during this part of the book?
5. What does Max say about Ursa's voice at the Spider?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)