|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter II, Pages 69 through 96.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ursa say about roots when Tadpole talks to Cat?
(a) They die quickly and without warning.
(b) You always carry them with you.
(c) You cannot deny them.
(d) You cannot sew them back on.
2. How does Tadpole get his name?
(a) He always messed with tadpole holes as a child.
(b) He loves to swim.
(c) He would pretend he was a frog as a child.
(d) He is an avid fisherman.
3. When Ursa and Sal are talking for the first time, what does Sal drink?
(a) A beer.
(c) A Coke.
4. What makes Ursa decide to go back to Tadpole's place?
(a) Cat asks her to run away with her and Jeffy.
(b) Ursa and Cat get into an argument.
(c) Jeffy threatens to kill her in her sleep.
(d) She knows Cat and Jeffy are in a relationship.
5. What does Ursa overhear when she wakes up from her dream at Cat's house?
(a) Sal and Vivian screaming.
(b) Cat and Jeffy arguing.
(c) Mutt and Tadpole fighting.
(d) Tadpole and Cat laughing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the line: "I wanted to come back home to my own bed and not ______."
2. When did Ursa say Mutt came into Happy's drunk after they were married?
3. How does Cat say Ursa has changed?
4. How many eggs does Cat cook Ursa for breakfast?
5. What does Tadpole feed Ursa when she gets out of the hospital?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)