|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter I, Pages 37 through 68.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tadpole's last name?
2. What does Tadpole feed Ursa when she gets out of the hospital?
(a) A hamburger.
(b) A sandwich.
(c) Fried chicken.
(d) Vegetable soup.
3. What medical procedure does Ursa have to undergo at the beginning of the novel?
(a) Heart surgery.
(c) Brain surgery.
4. What does Ursa say the blues do for her?
(a) It helps explain what she cannot explain.
(b) It helps her keep men away.
(c) It makes her feel pain easier.
(d) It makes her sadness go away.
5. What do Tadpole and Ursa do on their wedding night instead of going out?
(a) Tadpole closes Happy's and they dance all night.
(b) Ursa sings to Tadpole.
(c) Ursa does a show at Happy's.
(d) Tadpole sings Ursa to sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cat make Ursa for dinner when she is staying there?
2. How many eggs does Cat cook Ursa for breakfast?
3. What does Ursa's Great-gram say is the most important thing?
4. What does Tadpole say Ursa's eyes do to a man?
5. Who performs at Happy's while Ursa is out?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)