|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter I, Pages 37 through 68.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Ursa hear Cat speaking to about her in the hallway?
(b) Sal Cooper.
2. On what condition does Tadpole allow Ursa to start work again?
(a) She can only sing in the daytime.
(b) There is a chair for her to sit on.
(c) She can only sing happy songs.
(d) She can only sing one song per night.
3. What is the name of the boy that Ursa plays doctor with when she was a child?
4. Where does Ursa say her birthmark is?
(a) Between her legs.
(b) On her neck.
(c) On the soles of her feet.
(d) On her belly.
5. What type of songs does Ursa sing?
(a) The blues.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Mutt's cousin?
2. What do Tadpole and Ursa do on their wedding night instead of going out?
3. Finish the line: "His hair was so dark and greasy straight that you could a swore he was pure ______."
4. What is Cat's last name?
5. Why does Cat not let anyone sleep on the couch?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)