|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 2 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is McCoy stationed at the beginning of Chapter XI?
(a) San Diego Naval Base.
(b) Camp elliot.
(c) Parris Island.
(d) Camp Pendleton.
2. Why does Colonel Carlson come to talk to McCoy at the beginning of Chapter XI?
(a) To see if he wants to be a raider.
(b) To ask him why he is spying on him.
(c) To tell him he has been accepted in the Raiders.
(d) To ask him about his nickname.
3. Where does Ernie meet a young and pregnant woman?
(a) At the officer's club.
(b) At church.
(c) At the Pickerings' house.
(d) At the grocery store.
4. To what rank is Zimmerman promoted?
(a) Sergeant First Class.
(d) Gunnery Sergeant.
5. Where is Captain Banning sent to see doctors?
(a) New York.
(b) Tinker Air Force Base.
(c) Washington D.C.
(d) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter XI a navy doctor finds out Banning and the other nine blind men are going to back to the states how?
2. What does the young pregnant woman need?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)