|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 2 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Colonel Carlson come to talk to McCoy at the beginning of Chapter XI?
(a) To ask him about his nickname.
(b) To tell him he has been accepted in the Raiders.
(c) To see if he wants to be a raider.
(d) To ask him why he is spying on him.
2. What does the young pregnant woman need?
(b) A place to stay.
(d) Money for the doctor bill.
3. Where does Ernie meet a young and pregnant woman?
(a) At the officer's club.
(b) At the grocery store.
(c) At the Pickerings' house.
(d) At church.
4. To what rank is Zimmerman promoted?
(a) Sergeant First Class.
(d) Gunnery Sergeant.
5. In Chapter XI a navy doctor finds out Banning and the other nine blind men are going to back to the states how?
(a) On a aircraft carrier.
(b) Army transport.
(d) Cargo ship.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is McCoy stationed at the beginning of Chapter XI?
2. Where is Captain Banning sent to see doctors?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)