|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 2 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Captain Banning sent to see doctors?
(a) New York.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) Tinker Air Force Base.
(d) Washington D.C.
2. Where is McCoy stationed at the beginning of Chapter XI?
(a) Parris Island.
(b) Camp elliot.
(c) Camp Pendleton.
(d) San Diego Naval Base.
3. Why does Colonel Carlson come to talk to McCoy at the beginning of Chapter XI?
(a) To tell him he has been accepted in the Raiders.
(b) To see if he wants to be a raider.
(c) To ask him about his nickname.
(d) To ask him why he is spying on him.
4. What does the young pregnant woman need?
(b) Money for the doctor bill.
(c) A place to stay.
5. In Chapter XI a navy doctor finds out Banning and the other nine blind men are going to back to the states how?
(a) Cargo ship.
(c) Army transport.
(d) On a aircraft carrier.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what rank is Zimmerman promoted?
2. Where does Ernie meet a young and pregnant woman?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)