|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 2 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the young pregnant woman need?
(a) Money for the doctor bill.
(c) A place to stay.
2. In Chapter XI a navy doctor finds out Banning and the other nine blind men are going to back to the states how?
(a) Cargo ship.
(b) Army transport.
(c) On a aircraft carrier.
3. Why does Colonel Carlson come to talk to McCoy at the beginning of Chapter XI?
(a) To tell him he has been accepted in the Raiders.
(b) To ask him why he is spying on him.
(c) To ask him about his nickname.
(d) To see if he wants to be a raider.
4. Where does Ernie meet a young and pregnant woman?
(a) At the Pickerings' house.
(b) At the grocery store.
(c) At the officer's club.
(d) At church.
5. Where is McCoy stationed at the beginning of Chapter XI?
(a) Parris Island.
(b) Camp Pendleton.
(c) San Diego Naval Base.
(d) Camp elliot.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what rank is Zimmerman promoted?
2. Where is Captain Banning sent to see doctors?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)