|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 2 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ernie meet a young and pregnant woman?
(a) At the grocery store.
(b) At the Pickerings' house.
(c) At the officer's club.
(d) At church.
2. What does the young pregnant woman need?
(a) A place to stay.
(c) Money for the doctor bill.
3. To what rank is Zimmerman promoted?
(a) Gunnery Sergeant.
(b) Sergeant First Class.
4. Where is Captain Banning sent to see doctors?
(a) Washington D.C.
(b) New York.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) Tinker Air Force Base.
5. Where is McCoy stationed at the beginning of Chapter XI?
(a) Camp Pendleton.
(b) Parris Island.
(c) San Diego Naval Base.
(d) Camp elliot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Colonel Carlson come to talk to McCoy at the beginning of Chapter XI?
2. In Chapter XI a navy doctor finds out Banning and the other nine blind men are going to back to the states how?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)