|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 2 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Captain Banning sent to see doctors?
(a) New York.
(b) Tinker Air Force Base.
(c) Washington D.C.
(d) Los Angeles.
2. In Chapter XI a navy doctor finds out Banning and the other nine blind men are going to back to the states how?
(a) Army transport.
(c) Cargo ship.
(d) On a aircraft carrier.
3. To what rank is Zimmerman promoted?
(b) Sergeant First Class.
(d) Gunnery Sergeant.
4. Where is McCoy stationed at the beginning of Chapter XI?
(a) Camp elliot.
(b) Camp Pendleton.
(c) Parris Island.
(d) San Diego Naval Base.
5. Where does Ernie meet a young and pregnant woman?
(a) At church.
(b) At the grocery store.
(c) At the officer's club.
(d) At the Pickerings' house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Colonel Carlson come to talk to McCoy at the beginning of Chapter XI?
2. What does the young pregnant woman need?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)