|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XVI-XXI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the young pregnant woman need?
(a) Money for the doctor bill.
(d) A place to stay.
2. Who would Ernie's mother like Ernie to marry?
(c) Malcolm Pickering.
3. Why was Captain Banning transported back to the states?
(a) To be promoted to major.
(b) Because he is blind.
(c) His mother is dying.
(d) His brother was killed in Germany.
4. Where are Pick and the person from question #62 suppose to stay?
(a) In the non-commissioned officers' quarters.
(b) In a half finished room.
(c) In the officer's quarters.
(d) At a house near the beach.
5. What is the medical reason for Captain Banning's injury?
(a) He has no injury.
(b) There is no medical basis for it.
(c) He is suffereing from the effects of malnutrition.
(d) He was hit in the head.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pick decide to stop while driving around Pensacola in Chapter VII?
2. With whom is Pickering best friends?
3. What rank has Malcolm Pickering acquired?
4. Where did McCoy leave Banning when he rescued him?
5. What do most other officers want officers to be?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)