|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XVI-XXI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what capacity did Banning work for the Marines?
(a) Company commander.
(b) Intelligence officer.
(c) Gunnery officer.
(d) Supply officer.
2. How does Ernie's mother feel about McCoy?
(a) Likes him.
(b) Doesn't like him.
(c) Is indifferent to him.
(d) Loves him.
3. What do Wesley and his group ask of McCoy about the meeting at the farmhouse?
(a) He get into Rickabee's confidences.
(b) He assassinate Carlson.
(c) He not divulge that the meeting took place.
(d) He talk to Admiral Stockton.
4. Who does Pick meet at breakfast?
(a) Nancy Scott.
(b) Belinda Vichendorg.
(c) Susan Handly.
(d) Martha Culhane.
5. What did McCoy do the day after he met Ernie?
(a) Talk to her father.
(b) Ask her to marry him.
(c) Get shipped out to Japan.
(d) Get shipped out to Germany.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Mr. Pickering help Ernie?
2. Who would Ernie's mother like Ernie to marry?
3. What does Martha do after teasing Pick?
4. What story is told at the Penn station about McCoy?
5. In Chapter XI a navy doctor finds out Banning and the other nine blind men are going to back to the states how?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)