|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XVI-XXI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did McCoy and her go after she met him at a party?
(a) To the East River.
(b) To Central Park.
(c) To a Jewish Deli.
(d) To a Chinese restaurant.
2. Who is the commander of the Pickerel?
(a) Lieutenant Commander Edgar F. "Red" MacGregor.
(b) Commander Peter "Sub" Redmond.
(c) Captain Lewis Blackburn.
(d) Lieutenant Commander George L. Johnson.
3. What does McCoy ask Zimmerman to do in Chapter II?
(a) Walk Ernie home.
(b) Get him a better billet.
(c) Get him a transfer overseas.
(d) Get him some beer.
4. Who took care of Banning after McCoy left him?
(a) A Filipino farmer.
(b) A navy physician.
(c) A Filipino nurse.
(d) An army medic.
5. What problem does Colonel Wesley want to solve?
(a) The Major Johnson problem.
(b) The lack of fighter pilot problem.
(c) The Colonel Carlson problem.
(d) The poor food in the mess hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Pick volunteered for flight training?
2. What is an enlisted man who becomes an officer called in slang?
3. How does Colonel Carlson use the name Killer McCoy?
4. What is Stecker's new assignment?
5. What do Wesley and his group ask of McCoy about the meeting at the farmhouse?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)