|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does McCoy allow the pilot to do after take off?
(a) Give him a shot of morphine.
(b) Replace his bandages.
(c) Replace the stiches that have come out.
(d) Call in so an ambulance is waiting for them.
2. Where is McCoy taken to have his wounds checked out?
(a) Walter Reed Army Hospital.
(b) Bethesda Naval Hospital.
(c) National Institute of Health.
(d) Tinker Air Force Base.
3. Where did McCoy leave Banning when he rescued him?
(a) At a Catholic church.
(b) At company headquarters.
(c) At at school.
(d) At a hospital.
4. What is Stecker's new assignment?
(a) To find out what Rickabee knows about Carlson.
(b) To help Colonel Carlson with the raiders.
(c) To see if McCoy is a traitor.
(d) To spy on Colonel Wesley.
5. Who does Banning go to tell he is fine?
(a) Captain Stecker.
(b) Major Reaves.
(c) Colonel Harris.
(d) Captain MacGregor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Chinese did McCoy kill in Shanghai?
2. How does Colonel Carlson use the name Killer McCoy?
3. What does Carlson want to call his group?
4. What is the medical reason for Captain Banning's injury?
5. What does Patricia Pickering's husband say?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)