|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through VI-X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What soldiers is the Pickerel carrying who are not part of the crew?
(a) Ten blind Marines.
(b) Five navy Admirals.
(c) Seventeen rescued prisoners of war.
(d) Two intelligence officers.
2. Where did Ernie and McCoy meet after he called her in Chapter VI?
(a) Near the bus station.
(b) Central Park.
(c) At Pick's house.
(d) Thirteenth Street Station.
3. What do Wesley and his group ask of McCoy about the meeting at the farmhouse?
(a) He talk to Admiral Stockton.
(b) He assassinate Carlson.
(c) He get into Rickabee's confidences.
(d) He not divulge that the meeting took place.
4. Why was Captain Banning transported back to the states?
(a) His mother is dying.
(b) Because he is blind.
(c) His brother was killed in Germany.
(d) To be promoted to major.
5. What rank has Malcolm Pickering acquired?
(b) Second Lieutenant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do most other officers want officers to be?
2. Where was Zimmerman stationed with McCoy?
3. On what type of plane is he returning to the states?
4. What does Martha do after teasing Pick?
5. With whom does Colonel Wesley meet in Chapter I to talk about his problem?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)