|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through VI-X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man in question #82 ask Pick and Stecker?
(a) To leave the place.
(b) To join him and Martha.
(c) If they know Martha.
(d) To come to work late the next day.
2. Who is the commander of the Pickerel?
(a) Lieutenant Commander George L. Johnson.
(b) Captain Lewis Blackburn.
(c) Lieutenant Commander Edgar F. "Red" MacGregor.
(d) Commander Peter "Sub" Redmond.
3. Why is Captain Banning depressed when he is on the Pickerel?
(a) He may not be able to continue being in the Marines.
(b) His best friend was killed in combat.
(c) His mother died.
(d) His girlfriend left him.
4. Why was Captain Banning transported back to the states?
(a) To be promoted to major.
(b) His mother is dying.
(c) His brother was killed in Germany.
(d) Because he is blind.
5. Who takes Stecker and Pick for their first flight?
(a) Captain Carstairs.
(b) Lieutenant Capson.
(c) Major Jones.
(d) Captain Wentworth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of boat is the Pickerel?
2. What do the Marines think is the first step to train a soldier?
3. What does Wesley lead Rickabee to believe?
4. What did Pick do after he cleaned up in his hotel room?
5. Who does Pick meet at breakfast?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)