|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through VI-X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Pick and the person from question #62 suppose to stay?
(a) In the non-commissioned officers' quarters.
(b) In the officer's quarters.
(c) In a half finished room.
(d) At a house near the beach.
2. Where do Pick and his friend decide to stay during flight school?
(a) In one of Pick's family's motels.
(b) With Pick's cousin.
(c) In a rented beach cottage.
(d) At Pick's penthouse.
3. When was Pick's first airplane ride?
(a) He was seventeen.
(b) On his way overseas.
(c) It was when he was a child.
(d) When he joined the military.
4. What does McCoy allow the pilot to do after take off?
(a) Call in so an ambulance is waiting for them.
(b) Give him a shot of morphine.
(c) Replace the stiches that have come out.
(d) Replace his bandages.
5. With what does Mr. Pickering help Ernie?
(a) Housing and cashing checks.
(b) Finding a good restaurant.
(c) Getting a job.
(d) Finding a justice of the peace.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ernie feel about Pick's parties?
2. What does Mrs. Pickering want to do after Ernie calls her?
3. What did Pick do after he cleaned up in his hotel room?
4. Where was Zimmerman stationed with McCoy?
5. What languages besides English does McCoy know?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)