|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter I-V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what capacity did Banning work for the Marines?
(a) Company commander.
(b) Gunnery officer.
(c) Supply officer.
(d) Intelligence officer.
2. Why has Ernie brought McCoy home?
(a) To fix a broken door.
(b) To eat a home cooked meal.
(c) To meet her parents.
(d) To meet her sister.
3. What does Carlson want to call his group?
(d) Specia Ops One.
4. What is the medical reason for Captain Banning's injury?
(a) He was hit in the head.
(b) He is suffereing from the effects of malnutrition.
(c) He has no injury.
(d) There is no medical basis for it.
5. Who is the commander of the Pickerel?
(a) Lieutenant Commander George L. Johnson.
(b) Captain Lewis Blackburn.
(c) Lieutenant Commander Edgar F. "Red" MacGregor.
(d) Commander Peter "Sub" Redmond.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has just occurred in the life of the woman Pick meets at breakfast?
2. At what location was Mccoy wounded?
3. Why has Pick volunteered for flight training?
4. What rank has Malcolm Pickering acquired?
5. What do Wesley and his group ask of McCoy about the meeting at the farmhouse?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)