|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Banning go to tell he is fine?
(a) Captain MacGregor.
(b) Colonel Harris.
(c) Captain Stecker.
(d) Major Reaves.
2. Who does the man in question #76 take up first?
(a) He takes them together.
(c) He takes Piper Lee, the other flight student first.
3. What does Colonel Wesley think Carlson might want to do?
(a) Make the Corps become communist.
(b) Fight the Japanese more effectively.
(c) Nothing, he doesn't know Carlson.
(d) Make the Corps join the Chinese.
4. Who does Pick meet at breakfast?
(a) Susan Handly.
(b) Belinda Vichendorg.
(c) Nancy Scott.
(d) Martha Culhane.
5. What does Carlson think officers should do if enlisted men are sleeping on the ground?
(a) Sleep on the ground also.
(b) Sleep on cots.
(c) Give the enlisted men bedrolls.
(d) Get cots for the enlisted men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What duty has Sergeant Zimmerman been assigned in sub-chapter 3?
2. With whom does Colonel Wesley meet in Chapter I to talk about his problem?
3. What is an enlisted man who becomes an officer called in slang?
4. Where does Pick decide to stop while driving around Pensacola in Chapter VII?
5. What is Pick eating before he goes up for his first flight?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)