|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Pick and the person from question #62 suppose to stay?
(a) In a half finished room.
(b) In the officer's quarters.
(c) In the non-commissioned officers' quarters.
(d) At a house near the beach.
2. What does Mrs. Pickering want to do after Ernie calls her?
(a) Meet Ernie downtown.
(b) Call her son.
(c) Call Ernie's mother.
(d) Go to the store.
3. What is Pickering known for socially?
(a) Being a well-liked individual.
(b) Being very shy.
(c) Being socially inept.
(d) Being a playboy.
4. How does Ernie feel about Pick's parties?
(a) She loves them.
(b) She hates them.
(c) She is indifferent about them.
(d) She doesn't care for them.
5. Where did McCoy leave Banning when he rescued him?
(a) At a hospital.
(b) At at school.
(c) At a Catholic church.
(d) At company headquarters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes Stecker and Pick for their first flight?
2. What is the medical reason for Captain Banning's injury?
3. In Chapter VI, what do Ernie and her father talk about at lunch?
4. Who does Pick meet at breakfast?
5. Who took care of Banning after McCoy left him?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)