|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What duty has Sergeant Zimmerman been assigned in sub-chapter 3?
(a) Moving new recruits.
(b) Polishing all the brass in headquarters.
(c) Tracking down a recruit who went AWOL.
(d) Escorting Colonel Wesley.
2. With what does Mr. Pickering help Ernie?
(a) Finding a good restaurant.
(b) Finding a justice of the peace.
(c) Housing and cashing checks.
(d) Getting a job.
3. In what capacity did Banning work for the Marines?
(a) Intelligence officer.
(b) Company commander.
(c) Supply officer.
(d) Gunnery officer.
4. How does Colonel Carlson use the name Killer McCoy?
(a) To shame McCoy.
(b) As motivation for his group.
(c) To tease McCoy.
(d) To motivate McCoy.
5. What does Carlson think officers should do if enlisted men are sleeping on the ground?
(a) Sleep on cots.
(b) Give the enlisted men bedrolls.
(c) Get cots for the enlisted men.
(d) Sleep on the ground also.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Captain Carstairs feel about Pick's appearance?
2. What does Mrs. Pickering want to do after Ernie calls her?
3. Where was Zimmerman stationed with McCoy?
4. Where is McCoy taken to have his wounds checked out?
5. What does Martha's teasing make Pick do?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)