Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of instrument does Iannis want to play when he grows up?
2. What does Corelli tell Pelagia as he embraces her?
3. Who is the young girl who knows where to get the items in #97?
4. What does Pelagia say when she realizes what she has done to Corelli?
5. What surprising event does Alekos witness one day?
Essay Topic 1
The author used more than one iteration on the theme of war. Identify at least two examples about war in the book and then explain why the examples support the theme.
Essay Topic 2
"Corelli's Mandolin" is a classic example of an historical fiction story. What does that classification entail? Why does this book fit into this category?
Essay Topic 3
The author uses more than one iteration on the theme of love. Identify at least two instances about love in the book and then cite examples to support your answers.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)