|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dr. Iannis' demeanor while separately talking to Corelli and Pelagia about their getting married?
2. What is Weber's commander's response when Weber does not want to carry out the order?
3. What does Dr. Iannis give to the British spy?
4. Pelagia shoots Mandras in his _________________.
5. Who terrorizes the islanders after the Germans depart?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The author uses more than one iteration on the theme of love. Identify at least two instances about love in the book and then cite examples to support your answers.
Essay Topic 2
What is the greatest lesson Pelagia learns from her father? Is it true that important lessons are also painful ones? What will Pelagia always recall about her father?
Essay Topic 3
Create a brief character study of Carlo. What did he look like? What is his life life? What were his positive personality traits? What were his dreams and fears? What was most valuable to him in his world?
This section contains 858 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)