Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of instrument does Iannis want to play when he grows up?
2. What does Corelli tell Pelagia as he embraces her?
3. Who is the young girl who knows where to get the items in #97?
4. What does Pelagia say when she realizes what she has done to Corelli?
5. What surprising event does Alekos witness one day?
Describe Gunter Weber. What is his role in the story? What was the author trying to accomplish by developing Gunter's character in the novel?
Describe the overall setting for the story. Why does the author use the setting she does? What is the time period of the story? How important is the time period to the attitudes and issues of the characters?
Project into the future ten years and describe the lifestyles of the main characters. Where are they living? What work do they do? Where do they find joy? How do they reconcile their pasts?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)