Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of instrument does Iannis want to play when he grows up?
2. What does Corelli tell Pelagia as he embraces her?
3. Who is the young girl who knows where to get the items in #97?
4. What does Pelagia say when she realizes what she has done to Corelli?
5. What surprising event does Alekos witness one day?
Describe Gunter Weber. What is his role in the story? What was the author trying to accomplish by developing Gunter's character in the novel?
Compare and contrast Mandras and Captain Corelli. How are their circumstances similar? In what ways are their lives different? Why are they each attracted to Pelagia? What can each of them offer Pelagia that the other cannot? Could they have been friends if their circumstances were different?
The author uses more than one iteration on the theme of love. Identify at least two instances about love in the book and then cite examples to support your answers.
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)