|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Corelli punish the two soldiers?
(a) He forces them to lick Kokolis' boots.
(b) He has them put in jail.
(c) He gives them kitchen duty for a month.
(d) He makes them run laps.
2. How does Mandras die?
(b) Knife wound.
(c) Gunshot wound.
3. What does Corelli give to Dr. Iannis to keep for him during the war?
(a) His mandolin.
(b) His money.
(c) His photographs.
(d) His journal.
4. Where is Corelli kept during his recovery?
(a) An underground room at Dr. Iannis' house.
(b) A private hospital.
(c) A cave near the sea.
(d) An insane asylum.
5. What does Dr. Iannis tell Corelli about marrying Pelagia?
(a) She has a history of mental instability.
(b) She is betrothed to another man.
(c) She is too young to get married.
(d) She would have to remain in Cephallonia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Pelagia and Corelli spend a lot of time talking about?
2. What type of thoughts does Corelli have about Pelagia?
3. What does Gunter Weber leave for Pelagia before leaving the island?
4. What kind of meat are Hector and his men roasting over a fire in Chapter 36?
5. How does Corelli leave the island?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)