|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Corelli do on his last day before leaving the island?
(a) He sleeps.
(b) He makes travel arrangements.
(c) He packs his belongings.
(d) He spends it with Pelagia.
2. Where is Corelli kept during his recovery?
(a) A private hospital.
(b) An underground room at Dr. Iannis' house.
(c) A cave near the sea.
(d) An insane asylum.
3. Who moves in with Pelagia after Dr. Iannis is taken away for being a Communist?
4. Why would Pelagia have to leave Greece if she were to marry Corelli?
(a) She would have to live with Corelli's family.
(b) Officers wives must live close to the army base.
(c) Greeks would not accept her Italian husband.
(d) Greek law requires that a married woman live in her husband's homeland.
5. Who is Alekos?
(a) A carpenter.
(b) A street sweeper.
(c) A bartender.
(d) A goatherd.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dr. Iannis' demeanor while separately talking to Corelli and Pelagia about their getting married?
2. Who terrorizes the islanders after the Germans depart?
3. What is the name of the British spy who arrives in the village?
4. Who is the General in command of the Italian troops in Greece?
5. What type of business does Drousula open?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)