|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antonia name her son?
2. What type of instrument does Iannis want to play when he grows up?
3. What do Pelagia and Corelli spend a lot of time talking about?
(a) The horrors of war.
(b) What they will do after the war is over.
(c) If she would convert to his religion.
(d) The volatile health of Dr. Iannis.
4. Why is Pelagia so distraught while at home?
(a) Her father is very ill.
(b) Mandras has been killed in battle.
(c) Corelli has not been there for several days.
(d) The Germans have bombed their home.
5. Who especially welcomes the priest's dramatic preaching?
(b) School children.
(c) The Italians.
(d) The Germans.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mandras die?
2. Where is Corelli kept during his recovery?
3. Who emerges as the local leader of the village after the earthquake?
4. What is Weber's commander's response when Weber does not want to carry out the order?
5. How old is Antonia when she declares that she wants to get married?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)