|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Corelli do on his last day before leaving the island?
(a) He makes travel arrangements.
(b) He sleeps.
(c) He spends it with Pelagia.
(d) He packs his belongings.
2. Where does Corelli's singing group meet?
(a) Dr. Iannis' house.
(b) A church.
(c) A cafe.
(d) The beach.
3. How old is Antonia when she declares that she wants to get married?
4. Where does Corelli instruct the villagers to stand to watch the removal of the item in #101?
(a) Top of a building.
(b) Inside their homes.
(c) On the beach.
(d) Top of a cliff.
5. What does Corelli suggest to his men as they realize they are being driven to a firing range to be executed?
(a) They should jump off the truck.
(b) They should attack the German soldiers.
(c) They should sing.
(d) They should pray.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the Italian soldiers is still alive after the shooting?
2. What does Dr. Iannis give to the British spy?
3. Who accompanies the priest on his traveling mission?
4. What does a fireman see near Dr. Iannis' house during an earthquake aftershock?
5. How does Corelli leave the island?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)