|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How is Pelagia connected to Dr. Iannis?
a) She is his wife.
b) She is his daughter.
c) She is his patient.
d) She is his sister.
2. What kind of meat are Hector and his men roasting over a fire in Chapter 36?
3. Hector has been called before a British officer named ____________________.
a) Lt-Col Middleton.
b) Lt-Col Marsden.
c) Lt-Col Myers.
d) Lt-Col Mason.
4. Where does Corelli instruct the villagers to stand to watch the removal of the item in #101?
a) Top of a building.
b) Top of a cliff.
c) On the beach.
d) Inside their homes.
5. Who is supporting various Greek resistance...
This section contains 519 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)