Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Iannis is a physician on the island of _________________.
2. What nationality is Dr. Iannis?
3. How is Pelagia connected to Dr. Iannis?
4. Dr. Iannis cures a village man's deafness by removing a _______________ that had been stuck in his ear since childhood.
5. The deaf man pays Dr. Iannis for his services with food and __________________.
6. Which of Pelagia's animals has eaten Dr. Iannis' manuscript?
7. Who is the Duce?
8. Who is the strongman who comes to town to perform an act?
9. Who is the young fisherman who is wounded when the strongman fires his cannon?
This section contains 4,090 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)