|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mandras' initiation into the group in #65?
(a) He kills an old man.
(b) He caught his quota of fish.
(c) He wrote a speech.
(d) He plays a song he wrote.
2. Dr. Iannis struggles to write a book about ___________________.
(a) Greek myths and legends.
(b) his medical practice.
(c) his daughter.
(d) the history of Cephallonia.
3. What happens on April 30, 1941?
(a) Italian troops occupy Cephallonia.
(b) World War II ends.
(c) Dr. Iannis dies.
(d) Pelagia and Mandras get married.
4. What nationality is Dr. Iannis?
5. Who is Mandras' mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dr. Iannis find the priest passed out in a pool of his own urine and vomit?
2. Mandras has periods of ______________________ upon his return home.
3. Captain Corelli leads a group that sings every morning ____________________.
4. Which of the following does Carlo NOT tell Francisco's mother about Francisco's death?
5. Why are the festivals in the town subdued?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)