|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT describe the fighting conditions in Greece?
(a) Extreme cold.
(b) Inadequate clothing.
(c) Lack of food.
2. What happens on April 30, 1941?
(a) World War II ends.
(b) Pelagia and Mandras get married.
(c) Italian troops occupy Cephallonia.
(d) Dr. Iannis dies.
3. Why does Mandras require Dr. Iannis' help after falling out of a tree.
(a) He injured his back.
(b) He has shards of pottery stuck in his backside.
(c) He has broken a leg.
(d) He broke an arm.
4. Who asks Carlo to deliver a letter to his mother in the event of his death?
5. What do the Italian soldiers do as they pass by Pelagia?
(a) Pretend they don't see her.
(b) Sing very loudly.
(c) Make funny faces.
(d) Whistle at her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Corelli ask of Dr. Iannis?
2. Dr. Iannis agrees to let Captain Corelli stay in his house in exchange for ___________________.
3. What is distressing for Pelagia after Mandras goes to war?
4. What is notable about Father Arsenios?
5. What is the name of the Italian unit occupying Cephallonia?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)