|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pelagia assume that Mandras does not respond to her letters?
(a) He is not receiving her letters.
(b) He is dead.
(c) He cannot read.
(d) He is no longer interested in her.
2. What is the reason Mandras does not reply to Pelagia's letters?
(a) He is in a hospital.
(b) He cannot read.
(c) He has no paper or pen.
(d) He is dead.
3. Who is the man who Dr. Iannis had cured of his deafness?
4. Which of the following is NOT a friend Dr. Iannis chats with at the village cafe?
5. What is the rank of the person in #34?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dr. Iannis find the priest passed out in a pool of his own urine and vomit?
2. What has Dr. Iannis told Mandras that worries Pelagia?
3. Who is the Duce?
4. Who does Pelagia see swimming naked and setting up a fishing net?
5. How does Dr. Iannis try to pull Pelagia out of her depression of missing Mandras?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)