|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 61-65.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Corelli give to Dr. Iannis to keep for him during the war?
(a) His money.
(b) His mandolin.
(c) His journal.
(d) His photographs.
2. What is the name of the Italian unit occupying Cephallonia?
(a) Vidi Unit.
(b) Appenine Unit.
(c) Acqui Unit.
(d) Dei Unit.
3. Who is the German soldier Corelli befriends?
(a) Hans Weber.
(b) Friedrick Schwartz.
(c) Gunter Weber.
(d) Gunter Schmid.
4. Who has replaced thoughts of Francisco in Carlo's mind?
(a) Antonio Corelli.
(b) Antonio Maximo.
(c) Antonio DiGuardio.
(d) Antonio Sabatini.
5. Why does Pelagia leave Corelli at the table?
(a) A patient has come to see her father.
(b) The pine marten scratches at the door.
(c) She is embarrassed by her actions.
(d) Her father calls her to come outside.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the Germans try to get rid of the dead bodies?
2. Who is the patron saint of the island of Cephallonia?
3. What promise does Corelli make to Pelagia before leaving the island?
4. What demeanor does Pelagia have around Captain Corelli?
5. What does Dr. Iannis give to the British spy?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)