|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 61-65.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dr. Iannis find the priest passed out in a pool of his own urine and vomit?
(a) At his office door.
(b) In the town square.
(c) Behind a screen.
(d) At the church door.
2. Who is the daughter of the Prime Minister of Greece?
3. What does Corelli suggest to his men as they realize they are being driven to a firing range to be executed?
(a) They should jump off the truck.
(b) They should attack the German soldiers.
(c) They should sing.
(d) They should pray.
4. In what year are the Germans ordered to withdraw from the island?
5. Why does Pelagia leave Corelli at the table?
(a) She is embarrassed by her actions.
(b) A patient has come to see her father.
(c) Her father calls her to come outside.
(d) The pine marten scratches at the door.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Germans do to the villagers trying to escape?
2. Who is the man who Dr. Iannis had cured of his deafness?
3. What does Dr. Iannis teach Corelli to do?
4. How does Mandras die?
5. Who asks Carlo to deliver a letter to his mother in the event of his death?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)