|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 61-65.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Gunter Weber give his commanding officer for not wanting to carry out the order in #133?
(a) He is not qualified to be in charge.
(b) He does not have the support team to do it.
(c) It is against war conventions to kill prisoners of war.
(d) It is against his religion.
2. What demeanor does Pelagia have around Captain Corelli?
3. What is the rank of the person in #34?
4. Who is the strongman who comes to town to perform an act?
5. What secret does Carlo Piero Guercio write about in his confession?
(a) His illegitimacy.
(b) His homosexuality.
(c) His thefts.
(d) His crime of murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the military situation worsens, Carlo and Corelli give Dr. Iannis ___________________________.
2. Instead of liberating Greece, the Allies attack ________________.
3. How is Pelagia connected to Dr. Iannis?
4. What does Dr. Iannis teach Corelli to do?
5. Why does Mandras require Dr. Iannis' help after falling out of a tree.
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)