|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 61-65.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What task are Carlo and Francisco called to do?
(a) Find another priest to say mass in the village.
(b) Distribute war flyers.
(c) Ready boats for a fishing expedition.
(d) Take back a watchtower from bandits.
2. Where does Corelli's singing group meet?
(a) The beach.
(b) Dr. Iannis' house.
(c) A church.
(d) A cafe.
3. Pelagia shoots Mandras in his _________________.
4. How does Corelli punish the two soldiers?
(a) He has them put in jail.
(b) He gives them kitchen duty for a month.
(c) He forces them to lick Kokolis' boots.
(d) He makes them run laps.
5. How do the Germans try to get rid of the dead bodies?
(a) They set fire to them.
(b) They order the villagers to bury them.
(c) They bury them at sea.
(d) They bury them in a mass grave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Pelagia leave Corelli at the table?
2. What does Corelli give to Dr. Iannis to keep for him during the war?
3. Who is the young fisherman who is wounded when the strongman fires his cannon?
4. What is Mandras' response when Dr. Iannis asks him if he intends to marry Pelagia?
5. Which of the following do the villagers NOT bring to the priest as an apology for the strongman's actions?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)