|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through CHapters 41-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Corelli punish the two soldiers?
(a) He has them put in jail.
(b) He forces them to lick Kokolis' boots.
(c) He makes them run laps.
(d) He gives them kitchen duty for a month.
2. What happens when Corelli and Pelagia get separated from the others in the forest?
(a) They sleep in the forest.
(b) They kiss.
(c) They run.
(d) They wait until someone finds them.
3. Dr. Iannis struggles to write a book about ___________________.
(a) his medical practice.
(b) the history of Cephallonia.
(c) his daughter.
(d) Greek myths and legends.
4. Who is decapitated by a piece of flying metal in Chapter 43?
(a) A soldier.
(b) The priest.
(c) A dog.
(d) A drifter.
5. Dr. Iannis agrees to let Captain Corelli stay in his house in exchange for ___________________.
(a) radio broadcasts.
(b) olive oil.
(d) medical supplies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pelagia do when she comes up behind Corelli at the table?
2. What does Dr. Iannis suggest that the villagers eat when there is a food shortage?
3. Which of the following does NOT describe the fighting conditions in Greece?
4. Why are the festivals in the town subdued?
5. Who is the young girl who knows where to get the items in #97?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)