|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 56-60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the Italian soldiers is still alive after the shooting?
2. What is distressing for Pelagia after Mandras goes to war?
(a) He has been very ill.
(b) He has been injured in battle.
(c) He is a prisoner of war.
(d) He does not respond to her letters.
3. Where is Corelli kept during his recovery?
(a) A cave near the sea.
(b) A private hospital.
(c) An insane asylum.
(d) An underground room at Dr. Iannis' house.
4. Why is Pelagia startled when she arrives home one day?
(a) The door is bolted shut.
(b) A crazed-looking man is sitting there.
(c) A horse has wandered inside.
(d) There are quarantine signs posted.
5. Who accompanies the priest on his traveling mission?
(a) His dog.
(b) His brother.
(c) His secretary.
(d) An assistant priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Francisco die?
2. Who asks Carlo to deliver a letter to his mother in the event of his death?
3. What does Pelagia give to Corelli when he wakes up with a hangover?
4. Who does Pelagia ask to help Corelli escape from the island?
5. Hector reads to the men from a book by ________________ while sitting around the campfire.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)