|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Polly.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal is always escaping from Tirza?
(a) A dog.
(b) A goat.
(c) A monkey.
(d) A snake.
2. Why does the sailor in Part One seem to have chosen Amari?
(a) For sexual gratification.
(b) For companionship.
(c) To help her.
(d) To be a missionary to her.
3. Where does the ship in Part One ultimately take the captures Ewe people?
(d) Puerto Rico.
4. What is the price paid for Amari at the slave auction?
(a) 40 pounds.
(b) 300 pounds.
(c) 10 pounds.
(d) 60 pounds.
5. Where did Polly grow up?
(d) Charles Towne.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Teenie's cooking make both Polly and Amari think about in Part Two?
2. When Bill is not around to protect her in Part One, what happens to Amari?
3. How many villagers survived the killing field in Part One?
4. What is the name of Amari's new, wise friend in the holding area in Part One?
5. What might be the function of the story of Chief Agokoli?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)