|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Heisenberg claim that Bohr is illustrating as he discusses the aforementioned problem?
(b) Schrödinger’s cat
(d) Wave mechanics
2. How old was Bohr when Heisenberg first visited Copenhagen?
3. To whom do the scientists compare Einstein?
(b) The Pope
(c) Jesus Christ
(d) A priest
4. What does Margrethe say about Heisenberg and uncertainty?
(a) It doesn’t make any sense
(b) He will never understand it
(c) He has an affinity for it
(d) He misunderstood it in the past
5. From whose work does Heisenberg and Bohr’s own work stem?
(c) Nobody; it is entirely new
6. How did Heisenberg reconcile the problem in #96?
(a) He reconciled with Bohr
(b) He added a postscript to the paper
(c) He issued a press release
(d) He publicly refused to change his position
7. How old was Ernest when Heisenberg arrived?
(a) He wasn’t born yet
(b) He was one week old
(c) He was ten years old
(d) He was one year old
8. What did people pay attention to instead of Heisenberg’s discoveries?
9. How old was Heisenberg when he first visited Copenhagen?
10. When was the first time Heisenberg came to Copenhagen?
11. What do the men do at the end of the play?
(a) They apologize to Margrethe
(b) They do one more draft
(c) They calculate the bomb’s necessities together
(d) They have nothing left to say
12. What event took place the year Heisenberg first came to Copenhagen?
(a) The Bohrs were married
(b) Margrethe gave birth to a son
(c) The Bohrs had a daughter
(d) Heisenberg was married
13. Who was with Bohr when he worked out complementarity?
(c) A team of researchers
14. How did Heisenberg feel about Kramers?
15. How does Heisenberg suggest they disprove the insult of his knowledge?
(a) Confirming with Pauli
(b) Confirming with Otto Hahn
(c) Confirming with Goudmit
(d) Confirming with Bohr
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Einstein’s work do for Bohr?
2. How did Bohr react to the discovery mentioned in question #82?
3. In what direction is Tisvilde?
4. Who made peace between Heisenberg and Bohr?
5. In Heisenberg’s illustration of his theory, what or who is an electron?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)