1. At the beginning of the play, who is visiting whom?
2. When did Heisenberg’s most important visit to Copenhagen take place?
3. What is the main barrier between Heisenberg and Bohr at the beginning of the former’s visit?
4. What does Bohr consider to have ended before Heisenberg even arrives?
5. What is the first thing that Heisenberg thinks he will remain famous for?
6. What is the second thing that Heisenberg thinks he will remain famous for?
7. Who is the elder of the scientists?
This section contains 3,891 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)