|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was problematic about Heisenberg’s great discovery?
(a) He did not discuss it with Bohr
(b) The phenomenon he witnessed could be attributed to another factor
(c) It was later disproved
(d) He did not understand fission
2. When did Heisenberg’s most important visit to Copenhagen take place?
3. Why did Heisenberg leave Bohr?
(a) Heisenberg fell in love
(b) To teach in Germany
(c) Heisenberg no longer respected Bohr’s intelligence
(d) They had an argument
4. When did Heisenberg first leave Copenhagen?
5. What train did Heisenberg take in 1941?
(a) The last train of the day
(b) The first train of the day
(c) He did not take a train
(d) The night train
Short Answer Questions
1. How has Bohr been treated by the occupying Germans?
2. What prevented Heisenberg’s last visit to the Bohrs?
3. How often has Bohr gone sailing since Heisenberg last saw him?
4. What is the Nazi’s nickname for Heisenberg?
5. What non-scientific talent of Kramers’ do Heisenberg and Bohr discuss?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)