|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Heisenberg and Bohr first meet?
(a) In a classroom
(b) Through mutual friends
(c) At a lecture festival
(d) At a party
2. What does Bohr consider to have ended before Heisenberg even arrives?
(a) His research
(b) His marriage
(c) The war
(d) Their friendship
3. How does Bohr claim he reacted to Heisenberg?
(c) With confusion
(d) With ignorance
4. When did Heisenberg’s most important visit to Copenhagen take place?
5. Why was the situation in #95 problematic?
(a) Because there was no cadmium in the area
(b) Because he hated Kramers
(c) Because Heisenberg and Bohr had argued
(d) Because he had already publicly rejected it
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Heisenberg hesitate to accept scientifically?
2. What season was it when Heisenberg first visited Copenhagen?
3. What does Bohr compare his partnership with Heisenberg to?
4. What does Margrethe find most objectionable about Heisenberg?
5. How did Heisenberg reconcile the problem in #96?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)