|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In retrospect, what do Heisenberg and Bohr doubt about their first meeting?
(a) The season
(b) The language they spoke in
(c) What they debated
(d) Where they went
2. When did Heisenberg first leave Copenhagen?
3. With whom did Bohr work that Heisenberg did not?
4. How often has Bohr gone skiing since Heisenberg last saw him?
(b) Not at all.
(d) Every winter
5. How has Bohr been treated by the occupying Germans?
(a) They have ignored him
(b) They have coddled him
(c) They have abused him
(d) They have become his friends
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Heisenberg sleep immediately after the war?
2. What did Bohr do in the game of cards that Heisenberg recalls?
3. What did Heisenberg do in Japan?
4. In what area did Bohr make his first big discovery?
5. What event took place the year Heisenberg first came to Copenhagen?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)