|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bohr claim he reacted to Heisenberg?
(b) With ignorance
(d) With confusion
2. How does Heisenberg characterize their current situation?
(a) Mildly uncomfortable
(d) Impossibly difficult
3. How long did Bohr estimate it would take to produce one gram of U-235?
(a) A century
(b) Ten years
(c) 26,000 years
(d) They could do it instantly
4. Where was the ski resort that all three main characters visited?
5. Who is Elisabeth?
(a) Heisenberg’s daughter
(b) Bohr’s daughter
(c) Heisenberg’s assistant
(d) Heisenberg’s wife
Short Answer Questions
1. How has Bohr been treated by the occupying Germans?
2. What does fission produce BEFORE the final product?
3. To what does Bohr compare fission?
4. What uranium isotope is least common?
5. In what month did the 1914 meeting actually take place?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)