|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Heisenberg propose that Bohr protect himself?
(a) Make friends at the Embassy
(b) Come to Germany
(c) De-bug his home
(d) Flee the country
2. What excuse does Bohr make for Heisenberg regarding this first stop?
(a) He was embarrassed about being a German
(b) He was trying to act invisible
(c) Everybody has always liked him
(d) He knew he was being watched
3. What metaphor does Margrethe use for their unanswered questions?
(b) Table tennis
4. According to Margrethe, what happened every time Heisenberg tried to explain why he visited?
(a) His reasons became less clear
(b) Bohr got angrier
(c) People stopped listening
(d) They understood more
5. What is the first thing that Heisenberg thinks he will remain famous for?
(a) His skiing
(b) His time at Tisvilde
(c) His friendship with Bohr
(d) His Uncertainty Principle
Short Answer Questions
1. What is fired in fission?
2. In what month did the 1914 meeting actually take place?
3. What uranium isotope is least common?
4. What does Bohr consider to have ended before Heisenberg even arrives?
5. What is the name of the Bohr’s son who features most prominently in the play?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)