|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Heisenberg currently working?
2. What does fission release?
3. What did Schrödinger’s animal have with it?
(a) A treat
(d) A shotgun
4. What is the name of the Bohr’s son who features most prominently in the play?
5. What does Bohr consider to have ended before Heisenberg even arrives?
(a) Their friendship
(b) The war
(c) His research
(d) His marriage
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Heisenberg’s justification for staying in Germany?
2. When did Heisenberg try and fail to see the Bohrs for the second time?
3. With whom did Bohr work that Heisenberg did not?
4. What did Heisenberg achieve in 1924?
5. What fallacious claim did Bohr initially make about fission?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)