|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of the object of Heisenberg’s envy exist in the United States?
(c) More than thirty
2. What is Heisenberg’s justification for staying in Germany?
(a) He wants to be close to Bohr
(b) The German scientists are breaking new ground
(c) He agrees with the Nazi cause
(d) He wants to rebuild German science after the war
3. How old is Heisenberg during the trip to Copenhagen in Act 1?
(a) Almost forty
(b) In his early twenties
(c) Almost fifty
(d) Almost thirty
4. What activity does Margrethe suggest for the two men?
5. What does Bohr compare his partnership with Heisenberg to?
(a) Heisenberg’s marriage to Elisabeth
(b) Einstein’s work
(c) His marriage with Margrethe
(d) A business partnership
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Heisenberg propose that Bohr protect himself?
2. When did Heisenberg try and fail to see the Bohrs for the second time?
3. What does fission produce BEFORE the final product?
4. What does Heisenberg feel, approaching the door to the Bohr’s home?
5. Where do Heisenberg and Bohr go first on their latest visit?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)