|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is fired in fission?
(a) A proton
(b) A neutron
(c) An atom
(d) An electron
2. Why does Bohr think Heisenberg’s visit might be apolitical?
(a) Their work is only in theoretical physics
(b) They have different political views
(c) Scientists don’t care about politics
(d) Bohr is a Dane and Heisenberg is a German
3. What does fission release?
4. Where was the ski resort that all three main characters visited?
5. What metaphor does Margrethe use for their unanswered questions?
(d) Table tennis
Short Answer Questions
1. What is fired at in fission?
2. What does Margrethe find most objectionable about Heisenberg?
3. Other than Leipzig, where else might Heisenberg have gone?
4. What is the Nazi’s nickname for Heisenberg?
5. When did Heisenberg try and fail to see the Bohrs for the second time?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)