|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Heisenberg during the trip to Copenhagen in Act 1?
(a) Almost fifty
(b) In his early twenties
(c) Almost forty
(d) Almost thirty
2. What explanation does Bohr give for the number of Heisenberg’s coveted object in Germany?
(a) The Jewish scientists have fled the country
(b) The birthrate goes down during wartime
(c) German funding has been cut
(d) German publications are printing less work
3. What train did Heisenberg take in 1941?
(a) The night train
(b) The last train of the day
(c) He did not take a train
(d) The first train of the day
4. What does Bohr consider to have ended before Heisenberg even arrives?
(a) His marriage
(b) The war
(c) His research
(d) Their friendship
5. At the beginning of the play, who is visiting whom?
(a) Bohr is visiting Margrethe
(b) Heisenberg is visiting Bohr
(c) Margrethe is visiting Bohr
(d) Bohr is visiting Heisenberg
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of the object of Heisenberg’s envy exist in Germany?
2. Why are the consequences for Germany of Bohr’s explanation for the number of Heisenerg’s coveted object in Germany?
3. How has Bohr been treated by the occupying Germans?
4. Where is Heisenberg currently working?
5. How often has Bohr gone sailing since Heisenberg last saw him?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)