|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Margrethe, what happened every time Heisenberg tried to explain why he visited?
(a) His reasons became less clear
(b) People stopped listening
(c) Bohr got angrier
(d) They understood more
2. What is the main barrier between Heisenberg and Bohr at the beginning of the former’s visit?
(a) Their nationalities
(b) A romantic relationship
3. What does one need to fission the most common uranium isotope?
(a) Fast neutrons
(b) Fast protons
(c) Regular neutrons
(d) Regular protons
4. What did Heisenberg achieve in 1924?
(a) He got married
(b) He graduated from college
(c) He learned about the atom
(d) He finished his doctorate
5. Who is protecting the Bohrs, according to Heisenberg?
(a) The German Embassy
(b) The Americans
(c) The English
(d) The Danes
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of the play, who is visiting whom?
2. When was the last time Heisenberg had seen the Bohrs?
3. How many of the object of Heisenberg’s envy exist in Germany?
4. What kind of impression does Heisenberg make on his first stop with Bohr?
5. Why does Bohr think Heisenberg’s visit might be apolitical?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)