|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Bohr make his first big discovery?
2. According to Margrethe, what happened every time Heisenberg tried to explain why he visited?
(a) His reasons became less clear
(b) Bohr got angrier
(c) They understood more
(d) People stopped listening
3. What metaphor does Margrethe use for their unanswered questions?
(b) Table tennis
4. Why is Heisenberg not in touch with the English physicists?
(a) Communications methods aren’t sophisticated enough
(b) He has fallen out with them
(c) Their countries are at war
(d) They are ignoring him
5. What does Margrethe fear is the inspiration behind Heisenberg’s visit?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Bohrs invite Heisenberg to do during this visit?
2. Where do Heisenberg and Bohr go first on their latest visit?
3. How does Margrethe refer to Weizsacker?
4. What would the consequences be for Heisenberg if his government knew what he was doing in Copenhagen?
5. According to Heisenberg, how do people usually react to Bohr?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)