|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Heisenberg characterize Bohr?
(a) As a failure
(b) As a drunk
(c) As a husband
(d) As a father
2. What is the Nazi’s nickname for Heisenberg?
(a) The Stupid Genius
(b) The White Jew
(c) The Aryan Ideal
(d) The Good German
3. How many of the object of Heisenberg’s envy exist in Germany?
(c) More than thirty
4. What would the consequences be for Heisenberg if his government knew what he was doing in Copenhagen?
(a) He would be forbidden to travel
(b) He would be put on trial
(c) There wouldn’t be any
(d) He would be shot
5. How was the Gestapo monitoring Heisenberg?
(a) With microphones
(b) With aerial surveillance
(c) They weren’t
(d) With spies
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Heisenberg not in touch with the English physicists?
2. Which scientist insulted Heisenberg’s knowledge?
3. Where is Heisenberg currently working?
4. How many of the object of Heisenberg’s envy exist in the United States?
5. What did Heisenberg do in Japan?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)