|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Heisenberg try and fail to see the Bohrs for the first time?
2. What did Heisenberg achieve in 1924?
(a) He learned about the atom
(b) He graduated from college
(c) He got married
(d) He finished his doctorate
3. When did Heisenberg first leave Copenhagen?
4. What does Margrethe fear is the inspiration behind Heisenberg’s visit?
5. How does Margrethe insult Heisenberg when he first arrives?
(a) She jokes about his wife
(b) She tells him to leave
(c) She tells him he looks older
(d) She disdains German science
Short Answer Questions
1. What would the consequences be for Heisenberg if his government knew what he was doing in Copenhagen?
2. What is Heisenberg currently teaching?
3. To what does Bohr compare fission?
4. Who is Elisabeth?
5. What is the first thing that Heisenberg thinks he will remain famous for?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)