|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what period does Heisenberg compare his work with Bohr?
(a) The Industrial Revolution
(b) The Dark Ages
(c) The Enlightenment
(d) The Renaissance
2. What metaphor does Margrethe use for their unanswered questions?
(d) Table tennis
3. What inspired the Nazi’s nickname for Heisenberg?
(a) His interest in theoretical physics
(b) His mistaken calculations
(c) His loyalty to their cause
(d) His interest in atomic physics
4. Who is Elisabeth?
(a) Bohr’s daughter
(b) Heisenberg’s wife
(c) Heisenberg’s daughter
(d) Heisenberg’s assistant
5. Why did Heisenberg leave Bohr?
(a) To teach in Germany
(b) Heisenberg fell in love
(c) They had an argument
(d) Heisenberg no longer respected Bohr’s intelligence
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Heisenberg immediately after the war?
2. What is Heisenberg’s response to Bohr’s criticism of his thought process?
3. How does Heisenberg propose that Bohr protect himself?
4. What kind of impression does Heisenberg make on his first stop with Bohr?
5. In what month does Heisenberg think their 1941 meeting took place?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)