|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Bohr and Heisenberg’s collaboration called?
(a) The Copenhagen Theorem
(b) The Leipzig Laws
(c) The Copenhagen Interpretation
(d) The Denmark Theory
2. What does Margrethe claim ‘finished’ Heisenberg?
(a) A cloud chamber
(b) Bohr’s work on fission
(c) Schrödinger’s cat
(d) His own stubbornness
3. Why is Heisenberg envious of Bohr?
(a) Bohr has many children
(b) Bohr has access to a cyclotron
(c) Bohr has his own institute
(d) Bohr has an article about to be published
4. In what direction is Tisvilde?
5. What does Heisenberg imply Weizsacker might have told Bohr?
(a) Heisenberg wants to make amends
(b) He would find protection at the German embassy
(c) He must hide his work from Margrethe
(d) He needs to flee Denmark
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Heisenberg have his moment of clarity?
2. What is the Nazi’s nickname for Heisenberg?
3. When did Heisenberg first leave Copenhagen?
4. To what period does Heisenberg compare his work with Bohr?
5. In retrospect, what do Heisenberg and Bohr doubt about their first meeting?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)