|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Heisenberg claim about his attitude towards the bomb?
(a) He tried as hard as possible to make it work
(b) He assumed it was possible
(c) He went too fast
(d) He assumed it was impossible
2. Where did Bohr work out complementarity?
(a) In Germany
(b) In Denmark
(c) In Finland
(d) In Norway
3. What does Margrethe claim ‘finished’ Heisenberg?
(a) Bohr’s work on fission
(b) Schrödinger’s cat
(c) His own stubbornness
(d) A cloud chamber
4. How did Bohr almost kill Kramers?
(a) In a duel
(b) With a pistol
(c) With a bomb
(d) With a mine
5. What do the men do at the end of the play?
(a) They have nothing left to say
(b) They apologize to Margrethe
(c) They do one more draft
(d) They calculate the bomb’s necessities together
Short Answer Questions
1. What thought process does Bohr love that Heisenberg does not?
2. What did Heisenberg achieve in 1924?
3. How long did Bohr and Heisenberg work together?
4. What did Bohr agree not to talk about before Heisenberg arrived?
5. How did Bohr react to the discovery mentioned in question #82?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)