|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Heisenberg propose that Bohr protect himself?
(a) Flee the country
(b) Make friends at the Embassy
(c) De-bug his home
(d) Come to Germany
2. What did Heisenberg achieve in 1924?
(a) He finished his doctorate
(b) He graduated from college
(c) He learned about the atom
(d) He got married
3. What is the second thing that Heisenberg thinks he will remain famous for?
(a) His death
(b) His marriage
(c) His work with the Embassy
(d) His visit to Copenhagen
4. What does Heisenberg imply Weizsacker might have told Bohr?
(a) Heisenberg wants to make amends
(b) He must hide his work from Margrethe
(c) He would find protection at the German embassy
(d) He needs to flee Denmark
5. What explanation does Bohr give for the number of Heisenberg’s coveted object in Germany?
(a) German publications are printing less work
(b) German funding has been cut
(c) The Jewish scientists have fled the country
(d) The birthrate goes down during wartime
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the ski resort that all three main characters visited?
2. Where did the Borhs eventually go during the war?
3. What activity does Margrethe suggest for the two men?
4. What does Heisenberg still insist works?
5. What does the uncertainty principle pertain to?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)