1. At the beginning of the play, who is visiting whom?
(a) Margrethe is visiting Bohr
(b) Bohr is visiting Heisenberg
(c) Heisenberg is visiting Bohr
(d) Bohr is visiting Margrethe
2. When did Heisenberg’s most important visit to Copenhagen take place?
3. What is the main barrier between Heisenberg and Bohr at the beginning of the former’s visit?
(a) Their nationalities
(c) A romantic relationship
4. What does Bohr consider to have ended before Heisenberg even arrives?
(a) Their friendship
(b) His marriage
(c) The war
(d) His research
5. What is the first thing that Heisenberg thinks he will remain famous for?
(a) His friendship with Bohr
(b) His Uncertainty Principle
(c) His skiing
(d) His time at Tisvilde
6. What is the second thing that Heisenberg thinks he will remain famous for?
(a) His work with the Embassy
(b) His death
(c) His marriage
(d) His visit to Copenhagen
7. Who is the elder of the scientists?
(a) It is unclear
(c) They are the same age
This section contains 3,891 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)