Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Socrates, what is one way to learn what is right?
2. How did Socrates help people when it came to religion?
3. What did Socrates do to make his friends more efficient?
4. How does Socrates feel about Pericles (the younger)?
5. What was the first thing Socrates said his friends needed?
Essay Topic 1
How does Xenophon show that Socrates was a good man, and why does he feel this is important?
Essay Topic 2
What does Socrates think about poverty, and why?
Essay Topic 3
How are the different symbols used throughout "Conversations of Socrates" to represent abstract concepts? Detail and explain how the symbols are used to describe certain abstract concepts and which concepts they describe.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)