Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Socrates, what is one way to learn what is right?
2. How did Socrates help people when it came to religion?
3. What did Socrates do to make his friends more efficient?
4. How does Socrates feel about Pericles (the younger)?
5. What was the first thing Socrates said his friends needed?
Essay Topic 1
How is the time and place he lived reflected in Socrates' beliefs?
Essay Topic 2
What is the purpose of the editor beginning this collection of Socratic dialogues with Socrates' Defense?
Essay Topic 3
Who is Ischomachus, and why does Socrates feel he reflects the ideal of the truly good man?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)