Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Socrates, what is one way to learn what is right?
2. How did Socrates help people when it came to religion?
3. What did Socrates do to make his friends more efficient?
4. How does Socrates feel about Pericles (the younger)?
5. What was the first thing Socrates said his friends needed?
Essay Topic 1
What does Socrates think about poverty, and why?
Essay Topic 2
How would the book be different if Xenophon felt that Socrates deserved to die?
Essay Topic 3
How does Socrates instruct others to change throughout this book? Detail the changes he inspires and the reasons behind those changes.
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)