Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Socrates, what is one way to learn what is right?
2. How did Socrates help people when it came to religion?
3. What did Socrates do to make his friends more efficient?
4. How does Socrates feel about Pericles (the younger)?
5. What was the first thing Socrates said his friends needed?
How is Xenophon's "Conversations of Socrates" similar to and different from Plato's "Apology"? Why do these two works warrant a comparison at all?
How do the minor people in this book affect the plot? How would this book be different if one or more of these people were removed?
Compare and contrast Socrates and Xenophon. How are their beliefs and teachings similar and different?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)