|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Psychoanalysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the doctor say Zeno was lost without?
(b) A modicum of hatred.
(c) A woman.
(d) A mothering influence.
2. Once Zeno bought his first pack of cigarettes, how many did he say he smoked at one time?
3. As time goes on, Zeno found new ways to justify his relationship with Carla. What was one of them?
(a) Carla restored him to good health.
(b) Augusta wasn't passionate enough.
(c) It made him more loving to Augusta.
(d) Augusta was unkind to him.
4. Who was the fifth addition to the office Zeno shared with Guido?
(a) Zeno's son.
(b) Olivi's son.
5. What kind of businessman was Guido?
(a) A skilled businessman.
(b) A poor businessman,
(c) A businessman of average skill.
(d) A skilled businessman who had bad luck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Zeno tire of doing on his honeymoon?
2. What does Zeno say he realized with horror after giving up treatment?
3. How does Zeno describe his past troubles with women?
4. What disease did Zeno think Dr. Paoli might diagnose him with?
5. How did Zeno act whenever he was with Ada?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)