|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Psychoanalysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Zeno describe the importance of cigarettes that are not a person's last?
(a) An assertion of freedom.
2. What kind of businessman was Guido?
(a) A skilled businessman who had bad luck.
(b) A poor businessman,
(c) A businessman of average skill.
(d) A skilled businessman.
3. Which sister loved Zeno?
4. Who asked Zeno to join him in business?
(a) Carla's husband.
(b) Ada's new husband.
5. How does Zeno describe his relationship with his father?
(a) They had little in common.
(b) They couldn't stand each other.
(c) They shared the same taste in cigars.
(d) They were very close.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Guido do better than Zeno?
2. What did Zeno tell the doctor when he returned to see him the next day?
3. Who is the main character of this book?
4. As time goes on, Zeno found new ways to justify his relationship with Carla. What was one of them?
5. What was the name of the doctor who cared for Zeno's father until his death?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)