|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Psychoanalysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Zeno miss Guido's funeral?
(a) He was gambling.
(b) He overslept.
(c) He decided not to attend.
(d) He was with his mistress.
2. What does Zeno say he would do if he was born again?
(a) Avoid Giovanni.
(b) Avoid cigarettes.
(c) Stay away from Guido.
(d) Marry his wife again.
3. Why did Copler take Zeno to meet Carla?
(a) So that Zeno could admire her beauty.
(b) In the hopes that meeting Carla would prompt Zeno to continue his contributions.
(c) Carla wished to meet one of her benefactors.
(d) So that Zeno could advise Carla.
4. How did Zeno say he felt after his made-up dream?
5. How much time does Zeno say he spent with his father before his death?
(d) As much as possible.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the main character of this book?
2. What did the doctor say when Zeno asked him whether there was any hope?
3. In Chapter 5, how does Zeno say Guido seemed to him?
4. Why did Zeno become agitated in the sanatorium?
5. What makes Zeno want to try Dr. Muli's cure?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)