|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Psychoanalysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom did Carla live?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her mother and father.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her mother.
2. What disease did Tullio have?
3. Who initially worked in the office with Zeno and Guido?
4. What did Zeno tell the doctor when he returned to see him the next day?
(a) His chronic bronchitis had broken out again.
(b) He could no longer stand the smell of cigarettes.
(c) He'd been unable to sleep all night.
(d) Smoking no longer harmed him.
5. In Chapter 6, what did Zeno say the freedom to smoke gave him?
(b) A way out of thinking.
(c) The final coup de grace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zeno describe as his second trouble?
2. What disease was Ada diagnosed with?
3. What did Zeno's relatives reveal about his father?
4. What did the doctor say Zeno was lost without?
5. Who was Enrico Copler?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)