|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Psychoanalysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Zeno, what was the most important event of his life?
(a) His wedding.
(b) His son's birth.
(c) His graduation from law school.
(d) His father's death.
2. How did Giovanni react to Zeno's talk about getting rid of Olivi and managing his own affairs?
(a) He seemed alarmed.
(b) He suggested a different person to manage Zeno's affairs.
(c) He offered to manage Zeno's affairs.
(d) He encouraged Zeno.
3. How did Zeno feel after his future wife accepted his proposal?
(c) Afraid of what he'd done.
(d) Immensely satisfied.
4. What does Zeno do about smoking after ending his psychoanalysis sessions?
(a) He resumes making resolutions about smoking.
(b) He gives it up forever.
(c) He entices his wife to take up the habit with him.
(d) He decides to cut back on smoking instead of quitting.
5. Why does Zeno say Catina called him a little Jew?
(a) He refused to lend his brother his spoon.
(b) He refused to give her money.
(c) The way he looked.
(d) She disliked Jews.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Zeno decide to give up on psychoanalysis?
2. To what does Zeno usually attribute many of his shortcomings?
3. What does Zeno say one never talks about after getting married?
4. Who asked Zeno if he thought death was the end of everything?
5. In Chapter 5, what did Zeno think of Ada's babies?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)