|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Psychoanalysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What effect did Zeno think his marriage had on him at first?
(a) He felt it dampened his passions.
(b) He believed it stifled his creative energy.
(c) He thought it put him on the road to perfect health.
(d) He believed it made his cigarette cravings more intense.
2. Why did Carla end the affair with Zeno?
(a) She wanted to get married.
(b) Zeno tried to force her to continue singing.
(c) She didn't want to hurt Zeno's wife.
(d) Zeno was harsh with her.
3. How many hours a day did Zeno tell Tullio he worked in his office?
(a) 8 hours.
(b) 12 hours.
(c) 6 hours.
(d) 18 hours.
4. Why did Zeno continue with his psychoanalysis sessions after they became torture for him?
(a) He didn't want to hurt the doctor's feelings.
(b) He wanted to convince the doctor he was wrong.
(c) He didn't want to lose money.
(d) It was always hard for him to stop something he'd begun.
5. What did Zeno think of Carla?
(a) He thought she was charming.
(b) He thought she was too passionate.
(c) He thought she was rude.
(d) He thought she was a hard nut to crack.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times does Zeno say Giovanni cheated him?
2. What does Zeno say about the noble attitude one has when he makes a resolution to quit smoking?
3. How did Zeno initially feel about sleeping with Carla?
4. What disease did Tullio have?
5. Which sister thought Zeno was mad?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)