|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Psychoanalysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old does Zeno say Giovanni is?
2. What doubt does Zeno say may have bound him to his vice?
(a) Doubt about working.
(b) Doubt about studying law.
(c) Doubt about becoming a strong, perfect man.
(d) Doubt about pursuing science in school.
3. Who was Carla Gerco?
(a) A stenographer.
(b) A maid.
(c) Augusta's friend.
(d) A singer Copler was helping to support.
4. Why did Zeno buy a music book for Carla?
(a) To make himself feel better about approaching her.
(b) As an apology.
(c) Out of guilt.
(d) To express his genuine interest in her singing.
5. What did Ada say she hated about Guido?
(a) His cheating.
(b) His violin playing.
(c) His snoring.
(d) His pot belly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the doctor say when Zeno asked him whether there was any hope?
2. How does Zeno say Augusta changed his home?
3. How did Zeno feel about his future wife during his engagement?
4. What decisive action did Carla take to end her affair with Zeno?
5. In one of his memories, Zeno's father raises his leg to kick him. What or whom did Zeno kick when no one was looking?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)