|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Psychoanalysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old does Zeno say Giovanni is?
2. Why does Zeno say Catina called him a little Jew?
(a) He refused to lend his brother his spoon.
(b) The way he looked.
(c) She disliked Jews.
(d) He refused to give her money.
3. How does Zeno think his father felt about Zeno's future?
4. What condition did Zeno think his father had?
(c) Cerebral hemorrhage.
5. How did Zeno try to impress Ada and her sisters?
(a) By talking about important people he knew.
(b) By making up stories.
(c) With magic tricks.
(d) By bragging about money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Copler get the money to provide for Carla's support?
2. How did Zeno attempt to fool the doctor?
3. Why did Ada visit the office unexpectedly?
4. Why did Ada say Zeno was good?
5. Who discovered that Zeno's father was having health distress?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)