|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Psychoanalysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Zeno feel about his future wife during his engagement?
(a) He felt physical desire for her.
(b) He found her funny.
(c) He found her repulsive.
(d) He hated her.
2. Whose idea was it to get the doctor when Zeno's father became ill?
(c) The neighbor's.
3. Why did Carla end the affair with Zeno?
(a) She wanted to get married.
(b) Zeno was harsh with her.
(c) She didn't want to hurt Zeno's wife.
(d) Zeno tried to force her to continue singing.
4. How many cigarettes did Zeno take to the sanatorium?
5. What did the doctor say about the effect of cigarette smoking on Zeno?
(a) It did not hurt him at all.
(b) It was poisoning his blood.
(c) It was an excuse for wrong doing.
(d) It was damaging his lungs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disease was Ada diagnosed with?
2. How did Giovanni react to Zeno's talk about getting rid of Olivi and managing his own affairs?
3. According to Zeno's estimation, how old was his father's doctor?
4. Why did Zeno miss Guido's funeral?
5. What was the Tergesteo?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)