|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Psychoanalysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Zeno listen to his friend's lecture about the Greeks and the Hebrews?
(a) One hour.
(b) Three hours.
(c) Two hours.
(d) Thirty minutes.
2. Who was the fifth addition to the office Zeno shared with Guido?
(a) Olivi's son.
(c) Zeno's son.
3. Who was the fourth addition to the office Zeno shared with Guido?
(c) A dog.
(d) A bird.
4. Why does Zeno say he visited a doctor who used electricity to cure diseases?
(a) He hoped the doctor would discover that the nicotine was poisoning his blood.
(b) He thought electricity could cure his insomnia.
(c) He wanted a cure for his troubles with women.
(d) He hoped the doctor would treat his lack of stomach acids.
5. What did Zeno hope Dr. Paoli would do?
(a) Cure him of smoking.
(b) Tell him to stop going to psychoanalysis.
(c) Cure him of lust.
(d) Agree with his other doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the doctor say about Zeno seeing colors?
2. Who is the main character of this book?
3. What does Zeno say made him work so energetically for Guido?
4. How did Augusta react when Zeno accidentally told her he loved Ada?
5. How many months did Zeno spend away from the office in Chapter 5?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)