|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Psychoanalysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the fifth addition to the office Zeno shared with Guido?
(a) Zeno's son.
(b) Olivi's son.
2. What decisive action did Carla take to end her affair with Zeno?
(a) She moved away.
(b) She told Zeno's wife about the affair.
(c) She told Ada about the affair.
(d) She married Lali.
3. When Zeno became ill with a painful sore throat and a fever, what did he resolve to do?
(a) Take better care of his health.
(b) Cut back on his smoking.
(c) Give up smoking.
(d) Develop a more positive outlook.
4. Why is Zeno keeping a journal?
(a) To analyze his love for wine.
(b) To analyze his weakness for smoking.
(c) To confess about bad habits.
(d) To become a published writer.
5. What did Zeno's father do right before he died?
(a) He ate his favorite meal.
(b) He struck Zeno.
(c) He asked to see Zeno's mother.
(d) He said he was frightened.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Zeno, when did his mother die?
2. Who discovered that Zeno's father was having health distress?
3. Why did Zeno tell Augusta about Carla?
4. How did Zeno tell his father he viewed religion?
5. Who asked Zeno to join him in business?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)