|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Psychoanalysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In one of his memories, Zeno's father raises his leg to kick him. What or whom did Zeno kick when no one was looking?
(a) His daughter.
(b) Augusta's dog.
(c) Guido's dog.
(d) His son.
2. With whom did Carla live?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her mother and father.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her father.
3. What did the doctor say about Zeno seeing colors?
(a) Zeno must have been dreaming.
(b) Nicotine had made his eyes ultra-sensitive.
(c) Zeno had made an important scientific discovery.
(d) He felt Zeno was making things up again.
4. What phrase does Zeno use to describe Dr. Muli?
(a) The picture of elegance.
(b) Of uncertain age.
(c) Aggressively cheerful.
(d) Lean but strong.
5. How did Zeno act whenever he was with Ada?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Zeno's nickname for his father when he was in college?
2. How does Zeno say Guido felt about women?
3. How many months did Zeno spend away from the office in Chapter 5?
4. What does Zeno say that he did after making a resolution to stop smoking?
5. What did Carla do with the first envelope of money Zeno offered her?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)