|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Psychoanalysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Zeno say he returned to Trieste after being separated from his family?
(b) No one.
(c) A new mistress.
2. On Zeno's third visit to see Carla, why didn't he think of Augusta?
(a) He was angry with Augusta.
(b) He stopped loving her.
(c) He was angry with his father-in-law.
(d) He was feeling very passionate.
3. Why does Zeno say Catina called him a little Jew?
(a) He refused to give her money.
(b) She disliked Jews.
(c) He refused to lend his brother his spoon.
(d) The way he looked.
4. When Zeno became ill with a painful sore throat and a fever, what did he resolve to do?
(a) Take better care of his health.
(b) Cut back on his smoking.
(c) Give up smoking.
(d) Develop a more positive outlook.
5. How old does Zeno say Giovanni is?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Zeno say he visited a doctor who used electricity to cure diseases?
2. To what does Zeno usually attribute many of his shortcomings?
3. What did Zeno tell his father he was doing with his coat?
4. How did Augusta feel about the fifth addition to the office?
5. How does Zeno say he felt after a session of childhood smoking?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)