|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Psychoanalysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surprised Zeno about Augusta?
(a) She stopped loving him.
(b) She was a good cook.
(c) She was a good wife.
(d) She had a nasty temper.
2. Why does Zeno decide to give up on psychoanalysis?
(a) He finds a new doctor.
(b) He thinks he is cured.
(c) He thinks the doctor is a quack.
(d) He thinks the treatment made him worse.
3. Whom did Augusta say Antonia resembled?
(a) Augusta's father.
(b) Augusta's aunt.
(d) Augusta's mother.
4. What emotions did Zeno feel when he realized his father was close to death thanks to him?
(a) Anger and frustration.
(b) Remorse and sorrow.
(c) Relief and guilt.
(d) Confusuon and relief.
5. ______________was sent to get the doctor when Zeno's father became ill.
(b) The gardener.
(c) A neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disease was Ada diagnosed with?
2. Once Zeno bought his first pack of cigarettes, how many did he say he smoked at one time?
3. Who was Enrico Copler?
4. At first, what did Zeno and Guido spend a great deal of time doing instead of working?
5. Why did Zeno continue with his psychoanalysis sessions after they became torture for him?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)