|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Psychoanalysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the nurse's name?
2. How does Zeno say he found solitude in Chapter 6?
3. What does Zeno say he would do if he was born again?
(a) Avoid cigarettes.
(b) Marry his wife again.
(c) Avoid Giovanni.
(d) Stay away from Guido.
4. Which sister loved Zeno?
5. What phrase does Zeno use to describe Dr. Muli?
(a) Lean but strong.
(b) The picture of elegance.
(c) Aggressively cheerful.
(d) Of uncertain age.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Zeno tell his father he was doing with his coat?
2. Why did Ada visit the office unexpectedly?
3. After Zeno describes a particular dream to the doctor, the doctor says Zeno is cured. What was Zeno in the dream?
4. Who discovered that Zeno's father was having health distress?
5. How did Zeno get his first cigarette?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)