|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Psychoanalysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose idea was it to get the doctor when Zeno's father became ill?
(b) The neighbor's.
2. How did Zeno try to impress Ada and her sisters?
(a) By making up stories.
(b) By bragging about money.
(c) By talking about important people he knew.
(d) With magic tricks.
3. What disease did Zeno think Dr. Paoli might diagnose him with?
(d) Grave's disease.
4. How does Zeno describe his relationship with his father?
(a) They had little in common.
(b) They shared the same taste in cigars.
(c) They couldn't stand each other.
(d) They were very close.
5. The name of the last female Zeno mentions flirting with is __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what did the doctor attribute Zeno's problems?
2. How does Zeno say he felt after a session of childhood smoking?
3. What did Zeno tell his father he was doing with his coat?
4. Why did Ada say Zeno was good?
5. Why did Zeno buy a music book for Carla?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)