|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Psychoanalysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of businessman was Guido?
(a) A skilled businessman.
(b) A skilled businessman who had bad luck.
(c) A poor businessman,
(d) A businessman of average skill.
2. How did Zeno tell his father he viewed religion?
(a) As a lie.
(b) As phenomenon.
(c) As a fairy tale.
(d) As something that has great meaning.
3. Which war begins at the end of this book?
(a) The Thirty Years' War.
(b) The American Revolution.
(c) World War I.
(d) World War II.
4. How much time does Zeno say he spent with his father before his death?
(a) As much as possible.
5. What effect did Zeno think his marriage had on him at first?
(a) He believed it made his cigarette cravings more intense.
(b) He thought it put him on the road to perfect health.
(c) He believed it stifled his creative energy.
(d) He felt it dampened his passions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the nurse's name?
2. What did Zeno's father do right before he died?
3. What did Alberta say she wanted to do with her life?
4. Who was the fifth addition to the office Zeno shared with Guido?
5. Why didn't Copler learn of the relationship between Carla and Zeno?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)