|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Psychoanalysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Zeno continue with his psychoanalysis sessions after they became torture for him?
(a) It was always hard for him to stop something he'd begun.
(b) He wanted to convince the doctor he was wrong.
(c) He didn't want to lose money.
(d) He didn't want to hurt the doctor's feelings.
2. How did Zeno react towards his daughter when she screamed too much?
(a) He screamed insults in her ear.
(b) He cried as well.
(c) He handed her to Augusta.
(d) He tenderly comforted her.
3. Who asked Zeno if he thought death was the end of everything?
(a) Zeno's brother.
(b) His mother.
(c) A nurse.
(d) Zeno's father.
4. Where did Ada go to recover from her illness?
(a) To the family vacation home.
(b) To a sanatorium.
(c) To live with her mother.
(d) To her sister's house.
5. What was Guido teaching the family when Zeno professed his love for Ada?
(a) Table turning.
(c) Fortune telling.
(d) Card tricks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the fifth addition to the office Zeno shared with Guido?
2. What does Zeno say that he did after making a resolution to stop smoking?
3. What was the nurse's name?
4. How did Zeno feel about the doctor's diagnosis?
5. Why is Zeno keeping a journal?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)