|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Psychoanalysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zeno say made him work so energetically for Guido?
(a) His gratitude.
(b) He wanted to prove his worth to Ada.
(c) His need for money.
(d) He wanted to take over Guido's business.
2. What condition did Zeno think his father had?
(d) Cerebral hemorrhage.
3. How did Augusta react when Zeno accidentally told her he loved Ada?
(a) She ran away.
(b) She slapped him.
(c) She promised not to tell anyone.
(d) She cried uncontrollably.
4. What disease did Tullio have?
5. How did the doctor think Zeno really felt about Giovanni?
(a) He felt that Zeno was jealous of him.
(b) He thought Zeno really hated him.
(c) He thought Zeno loved Giovanni more than his father.
(d) He thought Zeno regretted being bad good son-in-law.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Zeno leave the office for an extended time?
2. What idea did Zeno's wife have for helping him to quit smoking?
3. Who caught Tacich's eye as a love interest?
4. How did Zeno say he felt after his made-up dream?
5. Whom does Zeno say was left to guard him in the sanatorium?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)