|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Psychoanalysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zeno say one never talks about after getting married?
(a) Prior Relationships.
2. Why does Zeno say he was irritated by Guido's way of thinking?
(a) He reminded him of Giovanni.
(b) His thoughts were similar to Zeno's.
(c) He saw his faults so clearly.
(d) He reminded him of his father.
3. Why does Zeno think Carmen screamed on the boat?
(a) Guido squeezed her.
(b) She was angry with Zeno.
(c) She caught a fish.
(d) She was afraid of the dark.
4. Once Zeno bought his first pack of cigarettes, how many did he say he smoked at one time?
5. Who caught Tacich's eye as a love interest?
(b) Zeno's daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, why did Zeno leave the doctor's office smoking like a Turk?
2. What change did Zeno and Augusta disagree about?
3. Why did Zeno tell Augusta about Carla?
4. How did Guido die?
5. Who was Guido Speier?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)