|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Story of a Business Partnership.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Zeno react towards his daughter when she screamed too much?
(a) He handed her to Augusta.
(b) He tenderly comforted her.
(c) He screamed insults in her ear.
(d) He cried as well.
2. Which of the following was one of the physical features Zeno liked about his fiance?
(a) Her blushes.
(b) The slant of her eyes.
(c) The color of her hair.
(d) The shape of her lips.
3. Once Zeno bought his first pack of cigarettes, how many did he say he smoked at one time?
4. At first, what did Zeno and Guido spend a great deal of time doing instead of working?
(b) Buying things.
(c) Chasing women.
5. On Zeno's third visit to see Carla, why didn't he think of Augusta?
(a) He was angry with Augusta.
(b) He stopped loving her.
(c) He was feeling very passionate.
(d) He was angry with his father-in-law.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the nurse's name?
2. A doctor asked Zeno's father to return for a follow-up visit after a few weeks. Why didn't his father go back to the doctor?
3. To what does Zeno usually attribute many of his shortcomings?
4. How does Zeno identify Giovanni Malfenti?
5. Whom does Zeno say was left to guard him in the sanatorium?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)