|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Story of a Business Partnership.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Zeno describe his father's death?
(a) Surprisingly peaceful.
(b) An abyss of regret.
(c) A robber of joy.
(d) An unimaginable catastrophe.
2. How does Zeno describe his grief when his mother died?
(a) Like being a frightened boy all over again.
(b) A token to a new and intense life.
(c) Overwhelmingly painful.
(d) Emotionally crippling.
3. At what time of day does Zeno say his father died?
(a) 4:30 a.m.
(b) 9:30 p.m.
(c) 7:00 p.m.
(d) 6:43 a.m.
4. What was Zeno's nickname for his father when he was in college?
(a) Old Iron Fist.
(b) Old Goat.
(c) Tight Wad.
(d) Old Silva Free Fist.
5. What doubt does Zeno say may have bound him to his vice?
(a) Doubt about becoming a strong, perfect man.
(b) Doubt about working.
(c) Doubt about pursuing science in school.
(d) Doubt about studying law.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the Tergesteo?
2. Whom did Augusta say Antonia resembled?
3. In Chapter 5, how does Zeno say Guido seemed to him?
4. Whom does Zeno say died soon after he was married?
5. How does Zeno identify Giovanni Malfenti?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)