|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Story of a Business Partnership.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Zeno want to try Dr. Muli's cure?
(a) He wants to please his father and his wife.
(b) He wants his son to find him balanced, and he's worried about Olivi leaving.
(c) He wants to please his mother.
(d) He grows tired of the electrical treatments.
2. What condition did Zeno think his father had?
(b) Cerebral hemorrhage.
3. How did Giovanni react to Zeno's talk about getting rid of Olivi and managing his own affairs?
(a) He seemed alarmed.
(b) He encouraged Zeno.
(c) He suggested a different person to manage Zeno's affairs.
(d) He offered to manage Zeno's affairs.
4. How does Zeno say he came to steal?
(a) He stole money for cigarettes.
(b) He stole cigarettes from his brother.
(c) He stole cigarettes from his mother.
(d) He stole cigarettes from a store.
5. What was the state of Carla's virtue before Zeno's affair with her?
(a) She was a virgin.
(b) She'd been intimate with many men.
(c) She'd had one previous lover.
(d) She'd been uninterested in the opposite sex.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Zeno tire of doing on his honeymoon?
2. Who was Guido Speier?
3. What was the nurse's name?
4. How did Zeno escape the sanatorium?
5. What disease was Ada diagnosed with?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)