|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Story of a Business Partnership.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Zeno keeping a journal?
(a) To confess about bad habits.
(b) To analyze his weakness for smoking.
(c) To analyze his love for wine.
(d) To become a published writer.
2. How many hours a day did Zeno tell Tullio he worked in his office?
(a) 6 hours.
(b) 12 hours.
(c) 8 hours.
(d) 18 hours.
3. On Zeno's third visit to see Carla, why didn't he think of Augusta?
(a) He stopped loving her.
(b) He was feeling very passionate.
(c) He was angry with his father-in-law.
(d) He was angry with Augusta.
4. Who was the fifth addition to the office Zeno shared with Guido?
(b) Zeno's son.
(c) Olivi's son.
5. What did Zeno's father do right before he died?
(a) He asked to see Zeno's mother.
(b) He said he was frightened.
(c) He ate his favorite meal.
(d) He struck Zeno.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many women did Zeno ask to marry him after the table turning?
2. What did Ada ask Zeno to promise before she left for the sanatorium?
3. Why did Zeno buy a music book for Carla?
4. What was Guido teaching the family when Zeno professed his love for Ada?
5. Once Zeno bought his first pack of cigarettes, how many did he say he smoked at one time?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)