|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Story of a Business Partnership.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Copler take Zeno to meet Carla?
(a) In the hopes that meeting Carla would prompt Zeno to continue his contributions.
(b) So that Zeno could admire her beauty.
(c) Carla wished to meet one of her benefactors.
(d) So that Zeno could advise Carla.
2. How long did Zeno listen to his friend's lecture about the Greeks and the Hebrews?
(a) Three hours.
(b) Two hours.
(c) Thirty minutes.
(d) One hour.
3. How does Zeno describe his past troubles with women?
(a) He was shy around them.
(b) He didn't like them.
(c) They didn't like him.
(d) He desired all of them.
4. ______________was sent to get the doctor when Zeno's father became ill.
(a) A neighbor.
(d) The gardener.
5. Where did Ada go to recover from her illness?
(a) To her sister's house.
(b) To live with her mother.
(c) To the family vacation home.
(d) To a sanatorium.
Short Answer Questions
1. Did Zeno cry immediately when he discovered that his father was ill?
2. What was the Tergesteo?
3. How many cigarettes did Zeno take to the sanatorium?
4. Why does Zeno say he visited a doctor who used electricity to cure diseases?
5. When Zeno became ill with a painful sore throat and a fever, what did he resolve to do?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)