|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Story of a Business Partnership.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was one of the physical features Zeno liked about his fiance?
(a) The color of her hair.
(b) The shape of her lips.
(c) Her blushes.
(d) The slant of her eyes.
2. How does Zeno identify Giovanni Malfenti?
(a) As his future father-in-law.
(b) As his future wife's brother.
(c) As his future wife's guardian.
(d) As his future wife's uncle.
3. Why did Copler take Zeno to meet Carla?
(a) In the hopes that meeting Carla would prompt Zeno to continue his contributions.
(b) So that Zeno could admire her beauty.
(c) Carla wished to meet one of her benefactors.
(d) So that Zeno could advise Carla.
4. How did Zeno react towards his daughter when she screamed too much?
(a) He screamed insults in her ear.
(b) He tenderly comforted her.
(c) He cried as well.
(d) He handed her to Augusta.
5. What disease did Tullio have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the doctor who cared for Zeno's father until his death?
2. Whom does Zeno say died soon after he was married?
3. What decisive action did Carla take to end her affair with Zeno?
4. According to Zeno, what was the most important event of his life?
5. What did Zeno think the first time Carla sang for him?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)