|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Story of a Business Partnership.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Zeno say he felt after a session of childhood smoking?
2. Why did Carla end the affair with Zeno?
(a) Zeno tried to force her to continue singing.
(b) She didn't want to hurt Zeno's wife.
(c) She wanted to get married.
(d) Zeno was harsh with her.
3. How many hours a day did Zeno tell Tullio he worked in his office?
(a) 12 hours.
(b) 8 hours.
(c) 6 hours.
(d) 18 hours.
4. What was Guido teaching the family when Zeno professed his love for Ada?
(a) Card tricks.
(c) Table turning.
(d) Fortune telling.
5. What makes Zeno want to try Dr. Muli's cure?
(a) He wants to please his father and his wife.
(b) He grows tired of the electrical treatments.
(c) He wants his son to find him balanced, and he's worried about Olivi leaving.
(d) He wants to please his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asked Zeno to join him in business?
2. What does Zeno describe as his second trouble?
3. How did Giovanni react to Zeno's talk about getting rid of Olivi and managing his own affairs?
4. Why did Zeno become agitated in the sanatorium?
5. What condition did Zeno think his father had?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)