|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Story of a Business Partnership.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Zeno tell his father he was doing with his coat?
(a) Brushing it off.
(b) Looking for loose change.
(c) Admiring the color.
(d) Counting buttons.
2. How did Zeno usually treat Augusta during his affair with Carla?
(a) With hostility.
(b) With his customary tenderness and affection.
(d) Like a sister.
3. Why did Ada say Zeno was good?
(a) He helped Guido for free.
(b) He loved Augusta.
(c) He always went home to his wife and children.
(d) He stopped making passes at her.
4. How does Zeno say Guido felt about women?
(a) He loved them.
(b) He admired their nurturing qualities.
(c) He thought they were smarter than men.
(d) He disliked them.
5. Whom does Zeno say died soon after he was married?
(a) His Mother:
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Zeno try to impress Ada and her sisters?
2. What change did Zeno and Augusta disagree about?
3. At first, what did Zeno and Guido spend a great deal of time doing instead of working?
4. What does Zeno say about the noble attitude one has when he makes a resolution to quit smoking?
5. How did Zeno act whenever he was with Ada?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)