|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Story of a Business Partnership.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, how does Zeno say Guido seemed to him?
(a) Confused about his future.
(b) Exceedingly happy.
(c) Weak and in need of protection.
(d) Worn out.
2. What did Zeno's relatives reveal about his father?
(a) He may have been unfaithful.
(b) He knew Zeno's secret.
(c) He drank too much.
(d) He was a gambler.
3. Whom does Zeno say died soon after he was married?
(d) His Mother:
4. At first, what did Zeno and Guido spend a great deal of time doing instead of working?
(c) Buying things.
(d) Chasing women.
5. What was the nurse's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What doubt does Zeno say may have bound him to his vice?
2. Why did Zeno buy a music book for Carla?
3. How does Zeno describe his father's death?
4. Why does Zeno say he was irritated by Guido's way of thinking?
5. How did Zeno tell his father he viewed religion?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)