|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Story of a Business Partnership.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zeno describe as his second trouble?
(a) An addiction to alcohol.
(c) The effort he put into quitting smoking.
(d) A chronic sore throat.
2. Who discovered that Zeno's father was having health distress?
(c) Dr. Muli
3. How did Zeno try to impress Ada and her sisters?
(a) By making up stories.
(b) With magic tricks.
(c) By bragging about money.
(d) By talking about important people he knew.
4. What two fears does Zeno discuss in Chapter 4?
(a) Fear of life with only one woman.
(b) Fear that Augusta will betray him.
(c) The fear of growing old and dying.
(d) Fear of being insignificant.
5. Whom did Augusta say Antonia resembled?
(b) Augusta's aunt.
(c) Augusta's mother.
(d) Augusta's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Zeno, when did his mother die?
2. Whose idea was it to get the doctor when Zeno's father became ill?
3. Who was Tullio?
4. How did Augusta react when Zeno accidentally told her he loved Ada?
5. As time goes on, Zeno found new ways to justify his relationship with Carla. What was one of them?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)