|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Story of a Business Partnership.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who managed Zeno's father's business affairs?
(a) His wife.
2. What disease was Ada diagnosed with?
(b) Morbus Basedow.
3. How did Zeno tell his father he viewed religion?
(a) As phenomenon.
(b) As a lie.
(c) As a fairy tale.
(d) As something that has great meaning.
4. According to Zeno, when did his mother die?
(a) At the same time as his father.
(b) When she was 73.
(c) When he was 20.
(d) Before he was 15.
5. How old does Zeno say Giovanni is?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Zeno tire of doing on his honeymoon?
2. Where was Zeno when his father died?
3. How did Zeno act whenever he was with Ada?
4. How long did Zeno listen to his friend's lecture about the Greeks and the Hebrews?
5. How does Zeno describe the importance of cigarettes that are not a person's last?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)