|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Story of a Business Partnership.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why didn't Copler learn of the relationship between Carla and Zeno?
(a) Carla moved and didn't give hime her address.
(b) He moved away.
(c) He ended his friendship with Zeno and stopped helping Carla.
(d) He died.
2. What was the nurse's name?
3. What did Zeno think of Carla?
(a) He thought she was too passionate.
(b) He thought she was charming.
(c) He thought she was a hard nut to crack.
(d) He thought she was rude.
4. Who asked Zeno to join him in business?
(a) Carla's husband.
(c) Ada's new husband.
5. Why did Zeno go to see Dr. Canestrini?
(a) To get a certificate of sanity.
(b) For electrical treatments.
(c) For his shortness of breath.
(d) To get a medicine that would dull his cigarette cravings.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Zeno identify Giovanni Malfenti?
2. At what time of day does Zeno say his father died?
3. How did Zeno react towards his daughter when she screamed too much?
4. How old does Zeno say he was when he discovered that he hated the way cigarettes tasted and the way they made him feel?
5. On Zeno's third visit to see Carla, why didn't he think of Augusta?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)