|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Story of My Marriage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Zeno describe the importance of cigarettes that are not a person's last?
(c) An assertion of freedom.
2. What emotions did Zeno feel when he realized his father was close to death thanks to him?
(a) Relief and guilt.
(b) Remorse and sorrow.
(c) Confusuon and relief.
(d) Anger and frustration.
3. According to Zeno's estimation, how old was his father's doctor?
(a) In his thirties.
(b) In his seventies.
(c) Not more than forty.
(d) Not much older than twenty.
4. How many commandments did Giovanni write in Zeno's notebook?
5. What did Zeno's father do right before he died?
(a) He asked to see Zeno's mother.
(b) He struck Zeno.
(c) He said he was frightened.
(d) He ate his favorite meal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the doctor decide was ailing Zeno?
2. How does Zeno identify Giovanni Malfenti?
3. How does Zeno always try to quit smoking?
4. Whom does Zeno say died soon after he was married?
5. Did Zeno cry immediately when he discovered that his father was ill?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)