|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Story of My Marriage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Zeno say he felt after a session of childhood smoking?
2. Where was Zeno when his father died?
(a) At school.
(b) With his mother.
(c) With a friend.
(d) With his father.
3. How did Giovanni react to Zeno's talk about getting rid of Olivi and managing his own affairs?
(a) He offered to manage Zeno's affairs.
(b) He encouraged Zeno.
(c) He seemed alarmed.
(d) He suggested a different person to manage Zeno's affairs.
4. What does Zeno describe as his second trouble?
(a) An addiction to alcohol.
(b) A chronic sore throat.
(d) The effort he put into quitting smoking.
5. What did Zeno's relatives reveal about his father?
(a) He may have been unfaithful.
(b) He drank too much.
(c) He knew Zeno's secret.
(d) He was a gambler.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Zeno became ill with a painful sore throat and a fever, what did he resolve to do?
2. How did Zeno escape the sanatorium?
3. Whose idea was it to get the doctor when Zeno's father became ill?
4. According to Zeno's estimation, how old was his father's doctor?
5. How much time does Zeno say he spent with his father before his death?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)