|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Story of My Marriage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who managed Zeno's father's business affairs?
(b) His wife.
2. Which of the following was one of the physical features Zeno liked about his fiance?
(a) The slant of her eyes.
(b) The color of her hair.
(c) Her blushes.
(d) The shape of her lips.
3. What disease did Tullio have?
4. What condition did Zeno think his father had?
(d) Cerebral hemorrhage.
5. How does Zeno describe his relationship with his father?
(a) They couldn't stand each other.
(b) They were very close.
(c) They had little in common.
(d) They shared the same taste in cigars.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Zeno act whenever he was with Ada?
2. How did Zeno get his first cigarette?
3. ______________was sent to get the doctor when Zeno's father became ill.
4. Who accepted Zeno's proposal in the end?
5. How does Zeno say he used to decide when to stop smoking?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)