|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Story of My Marriage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Zeno describe his father's death?
(a) An unimaginable catastrophe.
(b) An abyss of regret.
(c) Surprisingly peaceful.
(d) A robber of joy.
2. What was Zeno's nickname for his father when he was in college?
(a) Tight Wad.
(b) Old Iron Fist.
(c) Old Goat.
(d) Old Silva Free Fist.
3. How does Zeno say Guido felt about women?
(a) He loved them.
(b) He disliked them.
(c) He admired their nurturing qualities.
(d) He thought they were smarter than men.
4. How does Zeno describe his grief when his mother died?
(a) A token to a new and intense life.
(b) Emotionally crippling.
(c) Like being a frightened boy all over again.
(d) Overwhelmingly painful.
5. Whom does Zeno say died soon after he was married?
(d) His Mother:
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Zeno escape the sanatorium?
2. Whom did Zeno ask to marry him next when Ada refused?
3. How did Giovanni react to Zeno's talk about getting rid of Olivi and managing his own affairs?
4. How did Zeno feel after his future wife accepted his proposal?
5. Who was Dr. Muli?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)