|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Story of My Marriage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Zeno say he felt after a session of childhood smoking?
2. What does Zeno say that he did after making a resolution to stop smoking?
(a) Threw his cigarettes away.
(b) Hid his cigarettes.
(c) Celebrated with a glass of wine.
(d) Smoked one last cigarette.
3. How does Zeno describe his grief when his mother died?
(a) Emotionally crippling.
(b) Like being a frightened boy all over again.
(c) Overwhelmingly painful.
(d) A token to a new and intense life.
4. What does Zeno say one never talks about after getting married?
(c) Prior Relationships.
5. How did Augusta react when Zeno accidentally told her he loved Ada?
(a) She ran away.
(b) She cried uncontrollably.
(c) She slapped him.
(d) She promised not to tell anyone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Dr. Muli?
2. How long did Zeno listen to his friend's lecture about the Greeks and the Hebrews?
3. What was Guido teaching the family when Zeno professed his love for Ada?
4. ______________was sent to get the doctor when Zeno's father became ill.
5. Which sister thought Zeno was mad?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)