|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Story of My Marriage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who managed Zeno's father's business affairs?
(b) His wife.
2. When Zeno became ill with a painful sore throat and a fever, what did he resolve to do?
(a) Develop a more positive outlook.
(b) Take better care of his health.
(c) Cut back on his smoking.
(d) Give up smoking.
3. According to Zeno, when did his mother die?
(a) Before he was 15.
(b) When he was 20.
(c) When she was 73.
(d) At the same time as his father.
4. How did Giovanni react to Zeno's talk about getting rid of Olivi and managing his own affairs?
(a) He suggested a different person to manage Zeno's affairs.
(b) He seemed alarmed.
(c) He offered to manage Zeno's affairs.
(d) He encouraged Zeno.
5. How does Zeno think his father felt about Zeno's future?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many cigarettes did Zeno take to the sanatorium?
2. How does Zeno say he felt after a session of childhood smoking?
3. How does Zeno describe his past troubles with women?
4. How does Zeno describe his grief when his mother died?
5. Who discovered that Zeno's father was having health distress?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)