|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Story of My Marriage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Dr. Muli?
(a) A doctor who treated people for love addiction.
(b) The doctor who treated Zeno's chronic sore throat.
(c) A doctor who opened a sanatorium in Trieste.
(d) The doctor with the electrical shock device.
2. Where was Zeno when his father died?
(a) With a friend.
(b) At school.
(c) With his father.
(d) With his mother.
3. How did Zeno escape the sanatorium?
(a) He stole the key to a door that lead outside.
(b) He tricked Giovanna into giving him cigarettes and leaving the door open.
(c) He overpowered Giovanna.
(d) He overpowered Dr. Muli.
4. What emotions did Zeno feel when he realized his father was close to death thanks to him?
(a) Relief and guilt.
(b) Anger and frustration.
(c) Remorse and sorrow.
(d) Confusuon and relief.
5. How many hours a day did Zeno tell Tullio he worked in his office?
(a) 6 hours.
(b) 12 hours.
(c) 8 hours.
(d) 18 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Augusta react when Zeno accidentally told her he loved Ada?
2. How does Zeno describe the flavor of a last cigarette?
3. Who is the main character of this book?
4. Whose idea was it to get the doctor when Zeno's father became ill?
5. What does Zeno say about people who have not yet experienced marriage?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)