|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Story of My Marriage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Zeno become agitated in the sanatorium?
(a) He didn't get his last cigarette.
(b) He suspected that he wife was having an affair with Dr. Muli.
(c) He was attracted to the person who was left to guard him.
(d) He had nicotine withdrawal.
2. Whose idea was it to get the doctor when Zeno's father became ill?
(b) The neighbor's.
3. Who is the main character of this book?
(a) Dr. Muli.
(b) Dr. Hahn.
4. When Zeno became ill with a painful sore throat and a fever, what did he resolve to do?
(a) Develop a more positive outlook.
(b) Give up smoking.
(c) Take better care of his health.
(d) Cut back on his smoking.
5. What does Zeno say about people who have not yet experienced marriage?
(a) They're missing out on one of the greatest joys in life.
(b) They undervalue it.
(c) They think it is more important than it really is.
(d) They are smart to avoid marriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Zeno's relatives reveal about his father?
2. What does Zeno say about the noble attitude one has when he makes a resolution to quit smoking?
3. A doctor asked Zeno's father to return for a follow-up visit after a few weeks. Why didn't his father go back to the doctor?
4. Using which words does Zeno describe Giovanna?
5. According to Zeno's estimation, how old was his father's doctor?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)