|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Story of My Marriage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Zeno become agitated in the sanatorium?
(a) He was attracted to the person who was left to guard him.
(b) He had nicotine withdrawal.
(c) He didn't get his last cigarette.
(d) He suspected that he wife was having an affair with Dr. Muli.
2. How did Zeno act whenever he was with Ada?
3. How does Zeno always try to quit smoking?
(a) He hides his cigarettes.
(b) He throws all of his cigarettes into the trash.
(c) He makes resolutions.
(d) He stops buying cigarettes.
4. How did Zeno escape the sanatorium?
(a) He overpowered Dr. Muli.
(b) He stole the key to a door that lead outside.
(c) He tricked Giovanna into giving him cigarettes and leaving the door open.
(d) He overpowered Giovanna.
5. Whose idea was it to get the doctor when Zeno's father became ill?
(d) The neighbor's.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time of day does Zeno say his father died?
2. ______________was sent to get the doctor when Zeno's father became ill.
3. How many reasons did Zeno initially give his fiance for being late for the wedding?
4. What did the doctor say when Zeno asked him whether there was any hope?
5. How long did Zeno listen to his friend's lecture about the Greeks and the Hebrews?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)