|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Story of My Marriage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Zeno escape the sanatorium?
(a) He overpowered Dr. Muli.
(b) He tricked Giovanna into giving him cigarettes and leaving the door open.
(c) He overpowered Giovanna.
(d) He stole the key to a door that lead outside.
2. How does Zeno say Guido felt about women?
(a) He admired their nurturing qualities.
(b) He thought they were smarter than men.
(c) He loved them.
(d) He disliked them.
3. What emotions did Zeno feel when he realized his father was close to death thanks to him?
(a) Remorse and sorrow.
(b) Relief and guilt.
(c) Confusuon and relief.
(d) Anger and frustration.
4. How did Zeno feel after his future wife accepted his proposal?
(b) Immensely satisfied.
(c) Afraid of what he'd done.
5. How does Zeno identify Giovanni Malfenti?
(a) As his future father-in-law.
(b) As his future wife's guardian.
(c) As his future wife's brother.
(d) As his future wife's uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Zeno shout in his father's ear when he died?
2. What was the nurse's name?
3. Who was Tullio?
4. How did Augusta react when Zeno accidentally told her he loved Ada?
5. Which sister loved Zeno?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)