|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Story of My Marriage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Zeno became ill with a painful sore throat and a fever, what did he resolve to do?
(a) Develop a more positive outlook.
(b) Cut back on his smoking.
(c) Take better care of his health.
(d) Give up smoking.
2. How does Zeno say Guido felt about women?
(a) He admired their nurturing qualities.
(b) He thought they were smarter than men.
(c) He disliked them.
(d) He loved them.
3. Who was Tullio?
(a) Ada's love interest.
(b) Zeno' s best friend.
(c) Ada's brother.
(d) A crippled man.
4. What did Zeno tell his father he was doing with his coat?
(a) Looking for loose change.
(b) Brushing it off.
(c) Counting buttons.
(d) Admiring the color.
5. Who accepted Zeno's proposal in the end?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who managed Zeno's father's business affairs?
2. What did the doctor decide was ailing Zeno?
3. How does Zeno say he used to decide when to stop smoking?
4. What was the name of the doctor who cared for Zeno's father until his death?
5. Why did Zeno become agitated in the sanatorium?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)