|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Story of My Marriage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the main character of this book?
(c) Dr. Hahn.
(d) Dr. Muli.
2. How many times does Zeno say Giovanni cheated him?
(a) Five times.
(b) Ten times.
(c) Three times.
(d) Two times.
3. What did Zeno's father do right before he died?
(a) He said he was frightened.
(b) He struck Zeno.
(c) He asked to see Zeno's mother.
(d) He ate his favorite meal.
4. What phrase does Zeno use to describe Dr. Muli?
(a) Aggressively cheerful.
(b) The picture of elegance.
(c) Of uncertain age.
(d) Lean but strong.
5. How did Giovanni react to Zeno's talk about getting rid of Olivi and managing his own affairs?
(a) He seemed alarmed.
(b) He encouraged Zeno.
(c) He offered to manage Zeno's affairs.
(d) He suggested a different person to manage Zeno's affairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who managed Zeno's father's business affairs?
2. How many women did Zeno ask to marry him after the table turning?
3. How did Zeno escape the sanatorium?
4. Which sister thought Zeno was mad?
5. According to Zeno's estimation, how old was his father's doctor?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)