|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Story of My Marriage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Zeno, what was the most important event of his life?
(a) His father's death.
(b) His son's birth.
(c) His wedding.
(d) His graduation from law school.
2. How does Zeno say Guido felt about women?
(a) He admired their nurturing qualities.
(b) He thought they were smarter than men.
(c) He loved them.
(d) He disliked them.
3. What disease did Tullio have?
4. Why is Zeno keeping a journal?
(a) To analyze his weakness for smoking.
(b) To analyze his love for wine.
(c) To become a published writer.
(d) To confess about bad habits.
5. Where was Zeno when his father died?
(a) At school.
(b) With his mother.
(c) With a friend.
(d) With his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Zeno say he used to decide when to stop smoking?
2. What did Zeno's father do right before he died?
3. What did Guido do better than Zeno?
4. Whom does Zeno say died soon after he was married?
5. What was Zeno's nickname for his father when he was in college?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)