|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Story of My Marriage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Zeno say he used to decide when to stop smoking?
(a) He stopped when he got sick.
(b) He decided to quit on the first day of each week.
(c) He picked significant dates and events.
(d) He began new resolutions when he had something to celebrate.
2. Which sister loved Zeno?
3. Once Zeno bought his first pack of cigarettes, how many did he say he smoked at one time?
4. What condition did Zeno think his father had?
(b) Cerebral hemorrhage.
5. What did the doctor say when Zeno asked him whether there was any hope?
(a) "There's a 50-percent chance of recovery."
(b) "None whatever!"
(c) "There is always hope!"
(d) "There is reason to hope."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zeno say one never talks about after getting married?
2. According to Zeno's estimation, how old was his father's doctor?
3. How many hours a day did Zeno tell Tullio he worked in his office?
4. What was the name of the doctor who cared for Zeno's father until his death?
5. Why did Zeno go to see Dr. Canestrini?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)