|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Story of My Marriage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Giovanni react to Zeno's talk about getting rid of Olivi and managing his own affairs?
(a) He seemed alarmed.
(b) He offered to manage Zeno's affairs.
(c) He encouraged Zeno.
(d) He suggested a different person to manage Zeno's affairs.
2. According to Zeno, when did his mother die?
(a) At the same time as his father.
(b) Before he was 15.
(c) When she was 73.
(d) When he was 20.
3. Why did Zeno become agitated in the sanatorium?
(a) He didn't get his last cigarette.
(b) He had nicotine withdrawal.
(c) He suspected that he wife was having an affair with Dr. Muli.
(d) He was attracted to the person who was left to guard him.
4. How does Zeno describe his past troubles with women?
(a) They didn't like him.
(b) He didn't like them.
(c) He desired all of them.
(d) He was shy around them.
5. How does Zeno say Guido felt about women?
(a) He disliked them.
(b) He thought they were smarter than men.
(c) He admired their nurturing qualities.
(d) He loved them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose idea was it to get the doctor when Zeno's father became ill?
2. What was the nurse's name?
3. How many times does Zeno say Giovanni cheated him?
4. How did Zeno tell his father he viewed religion?
5. How many cigarettes did Zeno take to the sanatorium?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)