|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Story of My Marriage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Tullio?
(a) Zeno' s best friend.
(b) Ada's love interest.
(c) A crippled man.
(d) Ada's brother.
2. How did Giovanni react to Zeno's talk about getting rid of Olivi and managing his own affairs?
(a) He suggested a different person to manage Zeno's affairs.
(b) He seemed alarmed.
(c) He encouraged Zeno.
(d) He offered to manage Zeno's affairs.
3. What was the nurse's name?
4. What emotions did Zeno feel when he realized his father was close to death thanks to him?
(a) Remorse and sorrow.
(b) Anger and frustration.
(c) Relief and guilt.
(d) Confusuon and relief.
5. How did Zeno try to impress Ada and her sisters?
(a) With magic tricks.
(b) By making up stories.
(c) By talking about important people he knew.
(d) By bragging about money.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Zeno say Guido felt about women?
2. Who asked Zeno if he thought death was the end of everything?
3. According to Zeno's estimation, how old was his father's doctor?
4. How did Zeno act whenever he was with Ada?
5. How many commandments did Giovanni write in Zeno's notebook?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)