|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Story of My Marriage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zeno say that he did after making a resolution to stop smoking?
(a) Smoked one last cigarette.
(b) Hid his cigarettes.
(c) Threw his cigarettes away.
(d) Celebrated with a glass of wine.
2. How old does Zeno say Giovanni is?
3. On the day of his wedding, who arrived and stimulated Zeno to leave and go to the ceremony?
(a) Aunt Rosina.
(d) His future mother-in-law.
4. How does Zeno describe his past troubles with women?
(a) They didn't like him.
(b) He was shy around them.
(c) He desired all of them.
(d) He didn't like them.
5. Why is Zeno keeping a journal?
(a) To analyze his love for wine.
(b) To become a published writer.
(c) To analyze his weakness for smoking.
(d) To confess about bad habits.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Zeno say was left to guard him in the sanatorium?
2. What does Zeno say about the noble attitude one has when he makes a resolution to quit smoking?
3. How does Zeno say he felt after a session of childhood smoking?
4. According to Zeno, what was the most important event of his life?
5. How does Zeno describe the importance of cigarettes that are not a person's last?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)