|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Story of My Marriage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Zeno become agitated in the sanatorium?
(a) He suspected that he wife was having an affair with Dr. Muli.
(b) He didn't get his last cigarette.
(c) He was attracted to the person who was left to guard him.
(d) He had nicotine withdrawal.
2. How did Zeno get his first cigarette?
(a) His friend Giuseppe gave it to him.
(b) He purchased a pack of cigarettes from a store.
(c) He stole it from his father.
(d) His brother gave it to him.
3. What does Zeno say he would do if he was born again?
(a) Marry his wife again.
(b) Avoid cigarettes.
(c) Avoid Giovanni.
(d) Stay away from Guido.
4. What condition did Zeno think his father had?
(d) Cerebral hemorrhage.
5. What doubt does Zeno say may have bound him to his vice?
(a) Doubt about studying law.
(b) Doubt about working.
(c) Doubt about pursuing science in school.
(d) Doubt about becoming a strong, perfect man.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times does Zeno say Giovanni cheated him?
2. What was Guido teaching the family when Zeno professed his love for Ada?
3. What did Zeno tell his father he was doing with his coat?
4. Which of the following was one of the physical features Zeno liked about his fiance?
5. Where was Zeno when his father died?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)