|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Story of My Marriage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Zeno say he came to steal?
(a) He stole cigarettes from his mother.
(b) He stole cigarettes from a store.
(c) He stole money for cigarettes.
(d) He stole cigarettes from his brother.
2. What was Zeno's nickname for his father when he was in college?
(a) Old Goat.
(b) Tight Wad.
(c) Old Iron Fist.
(d) Old Silva Free Fist.
3. How did Zeno tell his father he viewed religion?
(a) As phenomenon.
(b) As something that has great meaning.
(c) As a lie.
(d) As a fairy tale.
4. When Zeno became ill with a painful sore throat and a fever, what did he resolve to do?
(a) Take better care of his health.
(b) Give up smoking.
(c) Develop a more positive outlook.
(d) Cut back on his smoking.
5. Who is the main character of this book?
(a) Dr. Hahn.
(b) Dr. Muli.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old does Zeno say he was when he discovered that he hated the way cigarettes tasted and the way they made him feel?
2. What does Zeno say one never talks about after getting married?
3. A doctor asked Zeno's father to return for a follow-up visit after a few weeks. Why didn't his father go back to the doctor?
4. What condition did Zeno think his father had?
5. How does Zeno always try to quit smoking?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)