|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Story of My Marriage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Zeno go to see Dr. Canestrini?
(a) To get a certificate of sanity.
(b) For his shortness of breath.
(c) For electrical treatments.
(d) To get a medicine that would dull his cigarette cravings.
2. At what time of day does Zeno say his father died?
(a) 7:00 p.m.
(b) 9:30 p.m.
(c) 4:30 a.m.
(d) 6:43 a.m.
3. How does Zeno describe his relationship with his father?
(a) They were very close.
(b) They couldn't stand each other.
(c) They shared the same taste in cigars.
(d) They had little in common.
4. Where was Zeno when his father died?
(a) With a friend.
(b) With his mother.
(c) At school.
(d) With his father.
5. How many hours a day did Zeno tell Tullio he worked in his office?
(a) 12 hours.
(b) 8 hours.
(c) 18 hours.
(d) 6 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Zeno ask to marry him next when Ada refused?
2. What did Alberta say she wanted to do with her life?
3. What condition did Zeno think his father had?
4. Who asked Zeno if he thought death was the end of everything?
5. What did the doctor decide was ailing Zeno?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)