|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Story of My Marriage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Zeno and Giovanna pass their time together?
(a) They talked and shared a bottle of wine.
(b) They ignored each other.
(c) They had a physical fight.
(d) They argued most of the time.
2. When Zeno became ill with a painful sore throat and a fever, what did he resolve to do?
(a) Develop a more positive outlook.
(b) Give up smoking.
(c) Cut back on his smoking.
(d) Take better care of his health.
3. What was Zeno's nickname for his father when he was in college?
(a) Old Silva Free Fist.
(b) Tight Wad.
(c) Old Goat.
(d) Old Iron Fist.
4. What does Zeno describe as his second trouble?
(a) An addiction to alcohol.
(b) The effort he put into quitting smoking.
(c) A chronic sore throat.
5. How long did Zeno listen to his friend's lecture about the Greeks and the Hebrews?
(a) Two hours.
(b) Three hours.
(c) Thirty minutes.
(d) One hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the day of his wedding, who arrived and stimulated Zeno to leave and go to the ceremony?
2. Whom does Zeno say was left to guard him in the sanatorium?
3. How does Zeno think his father felt about Zeno's future?
4. How does Zeno describe his father's death?
5. How did Zeno tell his father he viewed religion?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)