|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Story of My Marriage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Zeno's estimation, how old was his father's doctor?
(a) In his thirties.
(b) In his seventies.
(c) Not much older than twenty.
(d) Not more than forty.
2. What does Zeno say about the noble attitude one has when he makes a resolution to quit smoking?
(a) It helps a person to feel better about himself.
(b) It makes quitting easier.
(c) It ensures that the resolution will work.
(d) A person can only keep the noble attitude by renewing his resolutions.
3. Who asked Zeno if he thought death was the end of everything?
(a) A nurse.
(b) Zeno's brother.
(c) Zeno's father.
(d) His mother.
4. Where was Zeno when his father died?
(a) With his mother.
(b) At school.
(c) With his father.
(d) With a friend.
5. How did Giovanni react to Zeno's talk about getting rid of Olivi and managing his own affairs?
(a) He offered to manage Zeno's affairs.
(b) He suggested a different person to manage Zeno's affairs.
(c) He seemed alarmed.
(d) He encouraged Zeno.
Short Answer Questions
1. What phrase does Zeno use to describe Dr. Muli?
2. What did Zeno shout in his father's ear when he died?
3. What does Zeno describe as his second trouble?
4. How many times does Zeno say Giovanni cheated him?
5. What was Guido teaching the family when Zeno professed his love for Ada?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)