|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Story of My Marriage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Zeno say he came to steal?
(a) He stole cigarettes from a store.
(b) He stole cigarettes from his mother.
(c) He stole cigarettes from his brother.
(d) He stole money for cigarettes.
2. How did Zeno and Giovanna pass their time together?
(a) They had a physical fight.
(b) They argued most of the time.
(c) They ignored each other.
(d) They talked and shared a bottle of wine.
3. Why did Zeno go to see Dr. Canestrini?
(a) For his shortness of breath.
(b) To get a certificate of sanity.
(c) For electrical treatments.
(d) To get a medicine that would dull his cigarette cravings.
4. What was the nurse's name?
5. How many times does Zeno say Giovanni cheated him?
(a) Five times.
(b) Ten times.
(c) Three times.
(d) Two times.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the doctor who cared for Zeno's father until his death?
2. How many reasons did Zeno initially give his fiance for being late for the wedding?
3. At what time of day does Zeno say his father died?
4. Did Zeno cry immediately when he discovered that his father was ill?
5. How did Giovanni react to Zeno's talk about getting rid of Olivi and managing his own affairs?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)