|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Story of My Marriage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Tullio?
(a) Ada's love interest.
(b) Ada's brother.
(c) Zeno' s best friend.
(d) A crippled man.
2. Did Zeno cry immediately when he discovered that his father was ill?
(a) He tried to cry but could not.
(d) He did but pretended to have dust in his eyes.
3. Which sister thought Zeno was mad?
4. What emotions did Zeno feel when he realized his father was close to death thanks to him?
(a) Anger and frustration.
(b) Confusuon and relief.
(c) Remorse and sorrow.
(d) Relief and guilt.
5. A doctor asked Zeno's father to return for a follow-up visit after a few weeks. Why didn't his father go back to the doctor?
(a) He felt better.
(b) He said the doctor's fees were astronomical.
(c) He believed the doctor was incompetent.
(d) He said doctors and grave diggers were equally odious.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Zeno become agitated in the sanatorium?
2. What was Zeno's nickname for his father when he was in college?
3. What does Zeno say about the noble attitude one has when he makes a resolution to quit smoking?
4. Using which words does Zeno describe Giovanna?
5. What phrase does Zeno use to describe Dr. Muli?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)