|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Story of My Marriage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the Tergesteo?
(a) The capital of Trieste.
(b) The tax authority.
(c) The Bourse of Trieste.
(d) The university he attended.
2. What does Zeno say about people who have not yet experienced marriage?
(a) They're missing out on one of the greatest joys in life.
(b) They undervalue it.
(c) They are smart to avoid marriage.
(d) They think it is more important than it really is.
3. How does Zeno say Guido felt about women?
(a) He admired their nurturing qualities.
(b) He loved them.
(c) He thought they were smarter than men.
(d) He disliked them.
4. At what time of day does Zeno say his father died?
(a) 7:00 p.m.
(b) 6:43 a.m.
(c) 4:30 a.m.
(d) 9:30 p.m.
5. How many reasons did Zeno initially give his fiance for being late for the wedding?
(a) At least three.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times does Zeno say Giovanni cheated him?
2. How many hours a day did Zeno tell Tullio he worked in his office?
3. How did Zeno tell his father he viewed religion?
4. On the day of his wedding, who arrived and stimulated Zeno to leave and go to the ceremony?
5. What did Guido do better than Zeno?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)