|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Story of My Marriage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zeno say he would do if he was born again?
(a) Marry his wife again.
(b) Avoid cigarettes.
(c) Stay away from Guido.
(d) Avoid Giovanni.
2. Who was Dr. Muli?
(a) The doctor with the electrical shock device.
(b) A doctor who treated people for love addiction.
(c) A doctor who opened a sanatorium in Trieste.
(d) The doctor who treated Zeno's chronic sore throat.
3. How does Zeno always try to quit smoking?
(a) He stops buying cigarettes.
(b) He makes resolutions.
(c) He throws all of his cigarettes into the trash.
(d) He hides his cigarettes.
4. What does Zeno say about the noble attitude one has when he makes a resolution to quit smoking?
(a) It ensures that the resolution will work.
(b) It helps a person to feel better about himself.
(c) A person can only keep the noble attitude by renewing his resolutions.
(d) It makes quitting easier.
5. How did Zeno get his first cigarette?
(a) He purchased a pack of cigarettes from a store.
(b) His friend Giuseppe gave it to him.
(c) He stole it from his father.
(d) His brother gave it to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Zeno feel after his future wife accepted his proposal?
2. What phrase does Zeno use to describe Dr. Muli?
3. What condition did Zeno think his father had?
4. Which sister thought Zeno was mad?
5. What emotions did Zeno feel when he realized his father was close to death thanks to him?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)