|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Story of My Marriage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zeno say that he did after making a resolution to stop smoking?
(a) Hid his cigarettes.
(b) Celebrated with a glass of wine.
(c) Smoked one last cigarette.
(d) Threw his cigarettes away.
2. Whom does Zeno say died soon after he was married?
(d) His Mother:
3. How old does Zeno say Giovanni is?
4. When Zeno became ill with a painful sore throat and a fever, what did he resolve to do?
(a) Develop a more positive outlook.
(b) Give up smoking.
(c) Take better care of his health.
(d) Cut back on his smoking.
5. Using which words does Zeno describe Giovanna?
(a) Shrill and little.
(b) Large and overbearing.
(c) Competent and no-nonsense.
(d) Mean and cold.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Alberta say she wanted to do with her life?
2. Whose idea was it to get the doctor when Zeno's father became ill?
3. How did Zeno and Giovanna pass their time together?
4. How old does Zeno say he was when he discovered that he hated the way cigarettes tasted and the way they made him feel?
5. Whom does Zeno say was left to guard him in the sanatorium?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)