|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Story of My Marriage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Zeno say he came to steal?
(a) He stole cigarettes from his mother.
(b) He stole cigarettes from a store.
(c) He stole cigarettes from his brother.
(d) He stole money for cigarettes.
2. What does Zeno say about people who have not yet experienced marriage?
(a) They undervalue it.
(b) They are smart to avoid marriage.
(c) They're missing out on one of the greatest joys in life.
(d) They think it is more important than it really is.
3. How many hours a day did Zeno tell Tullio he worked in his office?
(a) 8 hours.
(b) 12 hours.
(c) 6 hours.
(d) 18 hours.
4. How does Zeno describe the importance of cigarettes that are not a person's last?
(b) An assertion of freedom.
5. How does Zeno say he used to decide when to stop smoking?
(a) He decided to quit on the first day of each week.
(b) He picked significant dates and events.
(c) He stopped when he got sick.
(d) He began new resolutions when he had something to celebrate.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Zeno and Giovanna pass their time together?
2. How many women did Zeno ask to marry him after the table turning?
3. Who asked Zeno if he thought death was the end of everything?
4. What disease did Tullio have?
5. How did Zeno tell his father he viewed religion?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)