|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Story of My Marriage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who managed Zeno's father's business affairs?
(a) His wife.
2. According to Zeno, when did his mother die?
(a) Before he was 15.
(b) When he was 20.
(c) When she was 73.
(d) At the same time as his father.
3. What did Guido do better than Zeno?
(a) Played the violin.
(c) Played the cello.
4. What was Guido teaching the family when Zeno professed his love for Ada?
(b) Fortune telling.
(c) Table turning.
(d) Card tricks.
5. What was Zeno's nickname for his father when he was in college?
(a) Old Iron Fist.
(b) Tight Wad.
(c) Old Silva Free Fist.
(d) Old Goat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Dr. Muli?
2. How much time does Zeno say he spent with his father before his death?
3. Which sister loved Zeno?
4. What did Alberta say she wanted to do with her life?
5. How does Zeno describe the importance of cigarettes that are not a person's last?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)