|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Story of My Marriage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Zeno escape the sanatorium?
(a) He overpowered Giovanna.
(b) He stole the key to a door that lead outside.
(c) He tricked Giovanna into giving him cigarettes and leaving the door open.
(d) He overpowered Dr. Muli.
2. At what time of day does Zeno say his father died?
(a) 6:43 a.m.
(b) 9:30 p.m.
(c) 4:30 a.m.
(d) 7:00 p.m.
3. What idea did Zeno's wife have for helping him to quit smoking?
(a) She offered to hide his cigarettes.
(b) She suggested that he gradually cut back on his cigarette smoking.
(c) She suggested that he go into a sanatorium.
(d) She suggested a nicotine pill.
4. Who managed Zeno's father's business affairs?
(d) His wife.
5. What did Zeno tell his father he was doing with his coat?
(a) Looking for loose change.
(b) Counting buttons.
(c) Brushing it off.
(d) Admiring the color.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Zeno's estimation, how old was his father's doctor?
2. What did the doctor decide was ailing Zeno?
3. How does Zeno describe his relationship with his father?
4. What did the doctor say when Zeno asked him whether there was any hope?
5. What does Zeno say he would do if he was born again?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)