|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Story of My Marriage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who managed Zeno's father's business affairs?
(b) His wife.
2. How many commandments did Giovanni write in Zeno's notebook?
3. Once Zeno bought his first pack of cigarettes, how many did he say he smoked at one time?
4. How does Zeno say he came to steal?
(a) He stole money for cigarettes.
(b) He stole cigarettes from his mother.
(c) He stole cigarettes from his brother.
(d) He stole cigarettes from a store.
5. According to Zeno's estimation, how old was his father's doctor?
(a) In his thirties.
(b) In his seventies.
(c) Not much older than twenty.
(d) Not more than forty.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Zeno became ill with a painful sore throat and a fever, what did he resolve to do?
2. What did Guido do better than Zeno?
3. How does Zeno describe his father's death?
4. Whom does Zeno say was left to guard him in the sanatorium?
5. How many cigarettes did Zeno take to the sanatorium?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)