|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Story of My Marriage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Zeno's father do right before he died?
(a) He said he was frightened.
(b) He ate his favorite meal.
(c) He asked to see Zeno's mother.
(d) He struck Zeno.
2. What was Zeno's nickname for his father when he was in college?
(a) Tight Wad.
(b) Old Iron Fist.
(c) Old Goat.
(d) Old Silva Free Fist.
3. Who asked Zeno if he thought death was the end of everything?
(a) Zeno's brother.
(b) A nurse.
(c) His mother.
(d) Zeno's father.
4. Who managed Zeno's father's business affairs?
(a) His wife.
5. How did Zeno tell his father he viewed religion?
(a) As a fairy tale.
(b) As a lie.
(c) As phenomenon.
(d) As something that has great meaning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Zeno say died soon after he was married?
2. Where was Zeno when his father died?
3. What does Zeno say about the noble attitude one has when he makes a resolution to quit smoking?
4. Which sister thought Zeno was mad?
5. What does Zeno say that he did after making a resolution to stop smoking?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)