|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Story of My Marriage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Guido teaching the family when Zeno professed his love for Ada?
(a) Card tricks.
(b) Fortune telling.
(d) Table turning.
2. According to Zeno, what was the most important event of his life?
(a) His father's death.
(b) His wedding.
(c) His graduation from law school.
(d) His son's birth.
3. Who was Tullio?
(a) Ada's brother.
(b) Ada's love interest.
(c) Zeno' s best friend.
(d) A crippled man.
4. How does Zeno always try to quit smoking?
(a) He makes resolutions.
(b) He throws all of his cigarettes into the trash.
(c) He stops buying cigarettes.
(d) He hides his cigarettes.
5. How did Zeno try to impress Ada and her sisters?
(a) By making up stories.
(b) With magic tricks.
(c) By talking about important people he knew.
(d) By bragging about money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the doctor who cared for Zeno's father until his death?
2. How many cigarettes did Zeno take to the sanatorium?
3. What disease did Tullio have?
4. Who was Dr. Muli?
5. How many times does Zeno say Giovanni cheated him?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)