|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Story of My Marriage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Zeno say died soon after he was married?
(c) His Mother:
2. What was the name of the doctor who cared for Zeno's father until his death?
(a) Doctor Alba.
(b) Dr. Muli.
(c) Dr. Canestrini.
(d) Dr. Coprosich.
3. How old does Zeno say he was when he discovered that he hated the way cigarettes tasted and the way they made him feel?
4. How many reasons did Zeno initially give his fiance for being late for the wedding?
(d) At least three.
5. How does Zeno say he came to steal?
(a) He stole cigarettes from his brother.
(b) He stole cigarettes from his mother.
(c) He stole cigarettes from a store.
(d) He stole money for cigarettes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the doctor say when Zeno asked him whether there was any hope?
2. What did Guido do better than Zeno?
3. Which sister thought Zeno was mad?
4. A doctor asked Zeno's father to return for a follow-up visit after a few weeks. Why didn't his father go back to the doctor?
5. How does Zeno describe the flavor of a last cigarette?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)