|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Story of My Marriage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Zeno feel about his future wife during his engagement?
(a) He felt physical desire for her.
(b) He found her repulsive.
(c) He hated her.
(d) He found her funny.
2. What doubt does Zeno say may have bound him to his vice?
(a) Doubt about studying law.
(b) Doubt about pursuing science in school.
(c) Doubt about becoming a strong, perfect man.
(d) Doubt about working.
3. What did Zeno's relatives reveal about his father?
(a) He was a gambler.
(b) He may have been unfaithful.
(c) He knew Zeno's secret.
(d) He drank too much.
4. What was Guido teaching the family when Zeno professed his love for Ada?
(a) Table turning.
(b) Fortune telling.
(d) Card tricks.
5. What did Guido do better than Zeno?
(a) Played the violin.
(c) Played the cello.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Zeno, what was the most important event of his life?
2. Did Zeno cry immediately when he discovered that his father was ill?
3. What does Zeno describe as his second trouble?
4. Who was Dr. Muli?
5. Why did Zeno go to see Dr. Canestrini?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)