|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Story of My Marriage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Zeno try to impress Ada and her sisters?
(a) By talking about important people he knew.
(b) By bragging about money.
(c) With magic tricks.
(d) By making up stories.
2. How did Zeno escape the sanatorium?
(a) He overpowered Dr. Muli.
(b) He tricked Giovanna into giving him cigarettes and leaving the door open.
(c) He overpowered Giovanna.
(d) He stole the key to a door that lead outside.
3. Which of the following was one of the physical features Zeno liked about his fiance?
(a) The shape of her lips.
(b) Her blushes.
(c) The color of her hair.
(d) The slant of her eyes.
4. Who asked Zeno if he thought death was the end of everything?
(a) A nurse.
(b) Zeno's brother.
(c) Zeno's father.
(d) His mother.
5. How many cigarettes did Zeno take to the sanatorium?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Zeno describe the flavor of a last cigarette?
2. How does Zeno say he felt after a session of childhood smoking?
3. ______________was sent to get the doctor when Zeno's father became ill.
4. At what time of day does Zeno say his father died?
5. How much time does Zeno say he spent with his father before his death?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)