|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Story of My Marriage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Zeno say he came to steal?
(a) He stole cigarettes from a store.
(b) He stole money for cigarettes.
(c) He stole cigarettes from his mother.
(d) He stole cigarettes from his brother.
2. What did the doctor decide was ailing Zeno?
(a) He had a chronic lung disorder.
(b) He was depressed.
(c) He was addicted to smoking.
(d) His stomach lacked acid.
3. Which sister loved Zeno?
4. On the day of his wedding, who arrived and stimulated Zeno to leave and go to the ceremony?
(a) Aunt Rosina.
(b) His future mother-in-law.
5. How long did Zeno listen to his friend's lecture about the Greeks and the Hebrews?
(a) Three hours.
(b) One hour.
(c) Thirty minutes.
(d) Two hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many women did Zeno ask to marry him after the table turning?
2. How did Augusta react when Zeno accidentally told her he loved Ada?
3. How did Giovanni react to Zeno's talk about getting rid of Olivi and managing his own affairs?
4. What was the name of the doctor who cared for Zeno's father until his death?
5. What did Guido do better than Zeno?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)