|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Story of My Marriage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many women did Zeno ask to marry him after the table turning?
2. Once Zeno bought his first pack of cigarettes, how many did he say he smoked at one time?
3. What did the doctor say when Zeno asked him whether there was any hope?
(a) "None whatever!"
(b) "There is reason to hope."
(c) "There's a 50-percent chance of recovery."
(d) "There is always hope!"
4. Who discovered that Zeno's father was having health distress?
(c) Dr. Muli
5. What did Zeno's father do right before he died?
(a) He ate his favorite meal.
(b) He struck Zeno.
(c) He asked to see Zeno's mother.
(d) He said he was frightened.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Zeno act whenever he was with Ada?
2. What does Zeno say about the noble attitude one has when he makes a resolution to quit smoking?
3. Whose idea was it to get the doctor when Zeno's father became ill?
4. How long did Zeno listen to his friend's lecture about the Greeks and the Hebrews?
5. How did Zeno get his first cigarette?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)