|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Story of My Marriage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Alberta say she wanted to do with her life?
(a) Become a college professor.
(b) Become a writer.
(c) Become a mother.
(d) See the world.
2. How did Giovanni react to Zeno's talk about getting rid of Olivi and managing his own affairs?
(a) He offered to manage Zeno's affairs.
(b) He suggested a different person to manage Zeno's affairs.
(c) He seemed alarmed.
(d) He encouraged Zeno.
3. How does Zeno say he came to steal?
(a) He stole cigarettes from a store.
(b) He stole cigarettes from his mother.
(c) He stole cigarettes from his brother.
(d) He stole money for cigarettes.
4. How many hours a day did Zeno tell Tullio he worked in his office?
(a) 12 hours.
(b) 6 hours.
(c) 8 hours.
(d) 18 hours.
5. Who discovered that Zeno's father was having health distress?
(c) Dr. Muli
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Zeno describe his past troubles with women?
2. How does Zeno describe the flavor of a last cigarette?
3. How did Zeno get his first cigarette?
4. What does Zeno say that he did after making a resolution to stop smoking?
5. What disease did Tullio have?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)