|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Story of My Marriage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose idea was it to get the doctor when Zeno's father became ill?
(a) The neighbor's.
2. What was the name of the doctor who cared for Zeno's father until his death?
(a) Dr. Muli.
(b) Doctor Alba.
(c) Dr. Coprosich.
(d) Dr. Canestrini.
3. How did Zeno get his first cigarette?
(a) His brother gave it to him.
(b) He purchased a pack of cigarettes from a store.
(c) His friend Giuseppe gave it to him.
(d) He stole it from his father.
4. Using which words does Zeno describe Giovanna?
(a) Shrill and little.
(b) Large and overbearing.
(c) Mean and cold.
(d) Competent and no-nonsense.
5. How did Zeno escape the sanatorium?
(a) He overpowered Dr. Muli.
(b) He tricked Giovanna into giving him cigarettes and leaving the door open.
(c) He stole the key to a door that lead outside.
(d) He overpowered Giovanna.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Zeno say he came to steal?
2. What did Zeno shout in his father's ear when he died?
3. Whom did Zeno ask to marry him next when Ada refused?
4. How many hours a day did Zeno tell Tullio he worked in his office?
5. What was the Tergesteo?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)