|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Story of My Marriage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many cigarettes did Zeno take to the sanatorium?
2. According to Zeno's estimation, how old was his father's doctor?
(a) Not more than forty.
(b) In his thirties.
(c) In his seventies.
(d) Not much older than twenty.
3. What does Zeno say he would do if he was born again?
(a) Avoid cigarettes.
(b) Avoid Giovanni.
(c) Marry his wife again.
(d) Stay away from Guido.
4. How does Zeno say he came to steal?
(a) He stole cigarettes from his mother.
(b) He stole money for cigarettes.
(c) He stole cigarettes from a store.
(d) He stole cigarettes from his brother.
5. What did the doctor say when Zeno asked him whether there was any hope?
(a) "There is always hope!"
(b) "There's a 50-percent chance of recovery."
(c) "There is reason to hope."
(d) "None whatever!"
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Zeno identify Giovanni Malfenti?
2. How old does Zeno say Giovanni is?
3. How does Zeno describe his father's death?
4. Why did Zeno become agitated in the sanatorium?
5. What does Zeno say about people who have not yet experienced marriage?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)