|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Story of My Marriage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Tullio?
(a) Zeno' s best friend.
(b) Ada's love interest.
(c) A crippled man.
(d) Ada's brother.
2. How does Zeno say he used to decide when to stop smoking?
(a) He picked significant dates and events.
(b) He stopped when he got sick.
(c) He decided to quit on the first day of each week.
(d) He began new resolutions when he had something to celebrate.
3. What does Zeno say he would do if he was born again?
(a) Avoid cigarettes.
(b) Avoid Giovanni.
(c) Stay away from Guido.
(d) Marry his wife again.
4. How did Zeno tell his father he viewed religion?
(a) As phenomenon.
(b) As a fairy tale.
(c) As a lie.
(d) As something that has great meaning.
5. How did Giovanni react to Zeno's talk about getting rid of Olivi and managing his own affairs?
(a) He encouraged Zeno.
(b) He offered to manage Zeno's affairs.
(c) He seemed alarmed.
(d) He suggested a different person to manage Zeno's affairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which sister thought Zeno was mad?
2. Who discovered that Zeno's father was having health distress?
3. What did Alberta say she wanted to do with her life?
4. How does Zeno always try to quit smoking?
5. How many hours a day did Zeno tell Tullio he worked in his office?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)