|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, My Father's Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the main character of this book?
(b) Dr. Hahn.
(d) Dr. Muli.
2. What was the name of the doctor who cared for Zeno's father until his death?
(a) Dr. Coprosich.
(b) Doctor Alba.
(c) Dr. Muli.
(d) Dr. Canestrini.
3. How did Zeno and Giovanna pass their time together?
(a) They had a physical fight.
(b) They argued most of the time.
(c) They ignored each other.
(d) They talked and shared a bottle of wine.
4. How much time does Zeno say he spent with his father before his death?
(d) As much as possible.
5. How does Zeno always try to quit smoking?
(a) He throws all of his cigarettes into the trash.
(b) He hides his cigarettes.
(c) He makes resolutions.
(d) He stops buying cigarettes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Zeno shout in his father's ear when he died?
2. What idea did Zeno's wife have for helping him to quit smoking?
3. Where was Zeno when his father died?
4. According to Zeno's estimation, how old was his father's doctor?
5. How does Zeno describe the flavor of a last cigarette?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)