|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, My Father's Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time does Zeno say he spent with his father before his death?
(a) As much as possible.
2. Who was Dr. Muli?
(a) A doctor who treated people for love addiction.
(b) The doctor with the electrical shock device.
(c) The doctor who treated Zeno's chronic sore throat.
(d) A doctor who opened a sanatorium in Trieste.
3. How does Zeno describe his past troubles with women?
(a) They didn't like him.
(b) He didn't like them.
(c) He was shy around them.
(d) He desired all of them.
4. Who managed Zeno's father's business affairs?
(c) His wife.
5. Who discovered that Zeno's father was having health distress?
(b) Dr. Muli
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the nurse's name?
2. At what time of day does Zeno say his father died?
3. Whom does Zeno say was left to guard him in the sanatorium?
4. How old does Zeno say he was when he discovered that he hated the way cigarettes tasted and the way they made him feel?
5. Where was Zeno when his father died?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)