|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, My Father's Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Zeno describe his father's death?
(a) An abyss of regret.
(b) An unimaginable catastrophe.
(c) A robber of joy.
(d) Surprisingly peaceful.
2. What condition did Zeno think his father had?
(b) Cerebral hemorrhage.
3. What was the nurse's name?
4. How did Zeno and Giovanna pass their time together?
(a) They ignored each other.
(b) They had a physical fight.
(c) They argued most of the time.
(d) They talked and shared a bottle of wine.
5. What does Zeno say about the noble attitude one has when he makes a resolution to quit smoking?
(a) It helps a person to feel better about himself.
(b) A person can only keep the noble attitude by renewing his resolutions.
(c) It ensures that the resolution will work.
(d) It makes quitting easier.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Zeno say he felt after a session of childhood smoking?
2. Who asked Zeno if he thought death was the end of everything?
3. Where was Zeno when his father died?
4. What does Zeno say that he did after making a resolution to stop smoking?
5. Why did Zeno become agitated in the sanatorium?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)