|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, My Father's Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Dr. Muli?
(a) A doctor who treated people for love addiction.
(b) The doctor who treated Zeno's chronic sore throat.
(c) The doctor with the electrical shock device.
(d) A doctor who opened a sanatorium in Trieste.
2. How did Zeno get his first cigarette?
(a) His brother gave it to him.
(b) He stole it from his father.
(c) His friend Giuseppe gave it to him.
(d) He purchased a pack of cigarettes from a store.
3. How did Zeno escape the sanatorium?
(a) He overpowered Giovanna.
(b) He overpowered Dr. Muli.
(c) He tricked Giovanna into giving him cigarettes and leaving the door open.
(d) He stole the key to a door that lead outside.
4. How does Zeno say he felt after a session of childhood smoking?
5. What phrase does Zeno use to describe Dr. Muli?
(a) The picture of elegance.
(b) Lean but strong.
(c) Aggressively cheerful.
(d) Of uncertain age.
Short Answer Questions
1. What idea did Zeno's wife have for helping him to quit smoking?
2. How does Zeno describe his grief when his mother died?
3. Who discovered that Zeno's father was having health distress?
4. Why is Zeno keeping a journal?
5. According to Zeno, what was the most important event of his life?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)