|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, My Father's Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What emotions did Zeno feel when he realized his father was close to death thanks to him?
(a) Remorse and sorrow.
(b) Anger and frustration.
(c) Confusuon and relief.
(d) Relief and guilt.
2. How did Zeno escape the sanatorium?
(a) He tricked Giovanna into giving him cigarettes and leaving the door open.
(b) He stole the key to a door that lead outside.
(c) He overpowered Dr. Muli.
(d) He overpowered Giovanna.
3. What condition did Zeno think his father had?
(d) Cerebral hemorrhage.
4. What did Zeno shout in his father's ear when he died?
(a) "Don't leave me!"
(b) "It was not my fault!"
(c) "I'll never forgive you!"
(d) "I am sorry!"
5. How does Zeno say he came to steal?
(a) He stole cigarettes from a store.
(b) He stole cigarettes from his mother.
(c) He stole cigarettes from his brother.
(d) He stole money for cigarettes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Zeno describe the importance of cigarettes that are not a person's last?
2. What was the nurse's name?
3. Why is Zeno keeping a journal?
4. Who was Dr. Muli?
5. According to Zeno, when did his mother die?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)