|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, My Father's Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose idea was it to get the doctor when Zeno's father became ill?
(c) The neighbor's.
2. What was Zeno's nickname for his father when he was in college?
(a) Tight Wad.
(b) Old Iron Fist.
(c) Old Goat.
(d) Old Silva Free Fist.
3. Once Zeno bought his first pack of cigarettes, how many did he say he smoked at one time?
4. What did Zeno tell his father he was doing with his coat?
(a) Counting buttons.
(b) Admiring the color.
(c) Looking for loose change.
(d) Brushing it off.
5. What was the nurse's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Zeno say he used to decide when to stop smoking?
2. How did Zeno and Giovanna pass their time together?
3. What did the doctor decide was ailing Zeno?
4. According to Zeno's estimation, how old was his father's doctor?
5. Whom does Zeno say died soon after he was married?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)