|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, My Father's Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Zeno describe his past troubles with women?
(a) He didn't like them.
(b) They didn't like him.
(c) He desired all of them.
(d) He was shy around them.
2. Why did Zeno become agitated in the sanatorium?
(a) He had nicotine withdrawal.
(b) He suspected that he wife was having an affair with Dr. Muli.
(c) He was attracted to the person who was left to guard him.
(d) He didn't get his last cigarette.
3. What did Zeno's father do right before he died?
(a) He ate his favorite meal.
(b) He asked to see Zeno's mother.
(c) He struck Zeno.
(d) He said he was frightened.
4. According to Zeno, when did his mother die?
(a) At the same time as his father.
(b) When she was 73.
(c) When he was 20.
(d) Before he was 15.
5. Where was Zeno when his father died?
(a) With a friend.
(b) With his father.
(c) At school.
(d) With his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Zeno's nickname for his father when he was in college?
2. How does Zeno describe the importance of cigarettes that are not a person's last?
3. What phrase does Zeno use to describe Dr. Muli?
4. What did the doctor say when Zeno asked him whether there was any hope?
5. How many cigarettes did Zeno take to the sanatorium?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)