|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, My Father's Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Zeno, when did his mother die?
(a) Before he was 15.
(b) At the same time as his father.
(c) When she was 73.
(d) When he was 20.
2. According to Zeno, what was the most important event of his life?
(a) His wedding.
(b) His father's death.
(c) His graduation from law school.
(d) His son's birth.
3. Whom does Zeno say was left to guard him in the sanatorium?
4. Whom does Zeno say died soon after he was married?
(d) His Mother:
5. What did the doctor say when Zeno asked him whether there was any hope?
(a) "There's a 50-percent chance of recovery."
(b) "There is always hope!"
(c) "None whatever!"
(d) "There is reason to hope."
Short Answer Questions
1. What doubt does Zeno say may have bound him to his vice?
2. Did Zeno cry immediately when he discovered that his father was ill?
3. Whose idea was it to get the doctor when Zeno's father became ill?
4. How does Zeno describe his relationship with his father?
5. According to Zeno's estimation, how old was his father's doctor?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)