|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, My Father's Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Zeno keeping a journal?
(a) To become a published writer.
(b) To confess about bad habits.
(c) To analyze his weakness for smoking.
(d) To analyze his love for wine.
2. What did Zeno's relatives reveal about his father?
(a) He may have been unfaithful.
(b) He knew Zeno's secret.
(c) He drank too much.
(d) He was a gambler.
3. What was the name of the doctor who cared for Zeno's father until his death?
(a) Dr. Muli.
(b) Dr. Coprosich.
(c) Doctor Alba.
(d) Dr. Canestrini.
4. How old does Zeno say he was when he discovered that he hated the way cigarettes tasted and the way they made him feel?
5. How much time does Zeno say he spent with his father before his death?
(a) As much as possible.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Zeno listen to his friend's lecture about the Greeks and the Hebrews?
2. What does Zeno say that he did after making a resolution to stop smoking?
3. Who asked Zeno if he thought death was the end of everything?
4. How does Zeno say he came to steal?
5. How did Zeno tell his father he viewed religion?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)