|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, My Father's Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Zeno say he visited a doctor who used electricity to cure diseases?
(a) He wanted a cure for his troubles with women.
(b) He hoped the doctor would treat his lack of stomach acids.
(c) He hoped the doctor would discover that the nicotine was poisoning his blood.
(d) He thought electricity could cure his insomnia.
2. What emotions did Zeno feel when he realized his father was close to death thanks to him?
(a) Confusuon and relief.
(b) Relief and guilt.
(c) Remorse and sorrow.
(d) Anger and frustration.
3. How does Zeno describe his father's death?
(a) An unimaginable catastrophe.
(b) An abyss of regret.
(c) Surprisingly peaceful.
(d) A robber of joy.
4. Whose idea was it to get the doctor when Zeno's father became ill?
(d) The neighbor's.
5. According to Zeno's estimation, how old was his father's doctor?
(a) Not more than forty.
(b) In his thirties.
(c) Not much older than twenty.
(d) In his seventies.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Zeno say he used to decide when to stop smoking?
2. What makes Zeno want to try Dr. Muli's cure?
3. What did Zeno's father do right before he died?
4. What does Zeno say that he did after making a resolution to stop smoking?
5. Who managed Zeno's father's business affairs?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)