|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, My Father's Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who discovered that Zeno's father was having health distress?
(a) Dr. Muli
2. How does Zeno think his father felt about Zeno's future?
3. How does Zeno say he felt after a session of childhood smoking?
4. How does Zeno say he came to steal?
(a) He stole cigarettes from his mother.
(b) He stole cigarettes from a store.
(c) He stole cigarettes from his brother.
(d) He stole money for cigarettes.
5. At what time of day does Zeno say his father died?
(a) 9:30 p.m.
(b) 6:43 a.m.
(c) 7:00 p.m.
(d) 4:30 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Zeno and Giovanna pass their time together?
2. What condition did Zeno think his father had?
3. What did the doctor decide was ailing Zeno?
4. What makes Zeno want to try Dr. Muli's cure?
5. How does Zeno always try to quit smoking?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)