|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, My Father's Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Zeno want to try Dr. Muli's cure?
(a) He wants to please his father and his wife.
(b) He grows tired of the electrical treatments.
(c) He wants his son to find him balanced, and he's worried about Olivi leaving.
(d) He wants to please his mother.
2. What does Zeno say about the noble attitude one has when he makes a resolution to quit smoking?
(a) It helps a person to feel better about himself.
(b) A person can only keep the noble attitude by renewing his resolutions.
(c) It ensures that the resolution will work.
(d) It makes quitting easier.
3. How did Zeno get his first cigarette?
(a) His friend Giuseppe gave it to him.
(b) His brother gave it to him.
(c) He stole it from his father.
(d) He purchased a pack of cigarettes from a store.
4. Where was Zeno when his father died?
(a) At school.
(b) With his mother.
(c) With his father.
(d) With a friend.
5. How long did Zeno listen to his friend's lecture about the Greeks and the Hebrews?
(a) Three hours.
(b) One hour.
(c) Two hours.
(d) Thirty minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. ______________was sent to get the doctor when Zeno's father became ill.
2. How does Zeno describe the importance of cigarettes that are not a person's last?
3. What was the name of the doctor who cared for Zeno's father until his death?
4. What did Zeno shout in his father's ear when he died?
5. Why is Zeno keeping a journal?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)