|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, My Father's Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Zeno say died soon after he was married?
(c) His Mother:
2. According to Zeno's estimation, how old was his father's doctor?
(a) In his seventies.
(b) In his thirties.
(c) Not more than forty.
(d) Not much older than twenty.
3. According to Zeno, what was the most important event of his life?
(a) His son's birth.
(b) His graduation from law school.
(c) His father's death.
(d) His wedding.
4. Whose idea was it to get the doctor when Zeno's father became ill?
(b) The neighbor's.
5. A doctor asked Zeno's father to return for a follow-up visit after a few weeks. Why didn't his father go back to the doctor?
(a) He said the doctor's fees were astronomical.
(b) He felt better.
(c) He said doctors and grave diggers were equally odious.
(d) He believed the doctor was incompetent.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Zeno describe his father's death?
2. What idea did Zeno's wife have for helping him to quit smoking?
3. What did Zeno's relatives reveal about his father?
4. How did Zeno and Giovanna pass their time together?
5. How did Zeno escape the sanatorium?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)