|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, My Father's Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Zeno describe the importance of cigarettes that are not a person's last?
(c) An assertion of freedom.
2. How does Zeno describe his father's death?
(a) An abyss of regret.
(b) A robber of joy.
(c) An unimaginable catastrophe.
(d) Surprisingly peaceful.
3. What emotions did Zeno feel when he realized his father was close to death thanks to him?
(a) Relief and guilt.
(b) Confusuon and relief.
(c) Anger and frustration.
(d) Remorse and sorrow.
4. Why did Zeno become agitated in the sanatorium?
(a) He suspected that he wife was having an affair with Dr. Muli.
(b) He was attracted to the person who was left to guard him.
(c) He didn't get his last cigarette.
(d) He had nicotine withdrawal.
5. What was Zeno's nickname for his father when he was in college?
(a) Old Iron Fist.
(b) Old Goat.
(c) Tight Wad.
(d) Old Silva Free Fist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the doctor decide was ailing Zeno?
2. Why did Zeno go to see Dr. Canestrini?
3. What was the name of the doctor who cared for Zeno's father until his death?
4. Where was Zeno when his father died?
5. How does Zeno describe his grief when his mother died?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)