|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, My Father's Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the nurse's name?
2. What phrase does Zeno use to describe Dr. Muli?
(a) Lean but strong.
(b) Aggressively cheerful.
(c) Of uncertain age.
(d) The picture of elegance.
3. Who discovered that Zeno's father was having health distress?
(d) Dr. Muli
4. What was the name of the doctor who cared for Zeno's father until his death?
(a) Dr. Canestrini.
(b) Dr. Coprosich.
(c) Dr. Muli.
(d) Doctor Alba.
5. How does Zeno say he used to decide when to stop smoking?
(a) He picked significant dates and events.
(b) He stopped when he got sick.
(c) He decided to quit on the first day of each week.
(d) He began new resolutions when he had something to celebrate.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much time does Zeno say he spent with his father before his death?
2. According to Zeno, when did his mother die?
3. How does Zeno describe his past troubles with women?
4. How does Zeno describe his father's death?
5. Why did Zeno go to see Dr. Canestrini?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)