Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Psychoanalysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Alberta say she wanted to do with her life?
(a) Become a mother.
(b) Become a college professor.
(c) See the world.
(d) Become a writer.
2. How does Zeno describe his past troubles with women?
(a) He desired all of them.
(b) He was shy around them.
(c) He didn't like them.
(d) They didn't like him.
3. Why did Zeno become agitated in the sanatorium?
(a) He was attracted to the person who was left to guard him.
(b) He had nicotine withdrawal.
(c) He suspected that he wife was having an affair with Dr. Muli.
(d) He didn't get his last cigarette.
4. What does Zeno say about the noble attitude one has when he makes a resolution to quit smoking?
(a) It makes quitting easier.
(b) It helps a person to feel better about himself.
(c) It ensures that the resolution will work.
(d) A person can only keep the noble attitude by renewing his resolutions.
5. How did Zeno escape the sanatorium?
(a) He stole the key to a door that lead outside.
(b) He overpowered Giovanna.
(c) He tricked Giovanna into giving him cigarettes and leaving the door open.
(d) He overpowered Dr. Muli.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Zeno usually attribute many of his shortcomings?
2. What was the state of Carla's virtue before Zeno's affair with her?
3. How did Zeno feel after his future wife accepted his proposal?
4. Why is Zeno keeping a journal?
5. Why did Zeno buy a music book for Carla?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)