|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Wife and Mistress.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Zeno want to try Dr. Muli's cure?
(a) He grows tired of the electrical treatments.
(b) He wants to please his mother.
(c) He wants to please his father and his wife.
(d) He wants his son to find him balanced, and he's worried about Olivi leaving.
2. What doubt does Zeno say may have bound him to his vice?
(a) Doubt about studying law.
(b) Doubt about working.
(c) Doubt about pursuing science in school.
(d) Doubt about becoming a strong, perfect man.
3. What did Zeno tire of doing on his honeymoon?
(a) Spending money.
(b) Going to museums.
(c) Reassuring his wife.
(d) Kissing his wife.
4. Using which words does Zeno describe Giovanna?
(a) Large and overbearing.
(b) Mean and cold.
(c) Competent and no-nonsense.
(d) Shrill and little.
5. What did Guido do better than Zeno?
(a) Played the violin.
(b) Played the cello.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Zeno say Augusta changed his home?
2. Who accepted Zeno's proposal in the end?
3. How does Zeno describe his past troubles with women?
4. What idea did Zeno's wife have for helping him to quit smoking?
5. How old does Zeno say Giovanni is?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)