|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Wife and Mistress.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zeno describe as his second trouble?
(a) A chronic sore throat.
(c) An addiction to alcohol.
(d) The effort he put into quitting smoking.
2. What was the nurse's name?
3. Using which words does Zeno describe Giovanna?
(a) Mean and cold.
(b) Large and overbearing.
(c) Shrill and little.
(d) Competent and no-nonsense.
4. Who discovered that Zeno's father was having health distress?
(b) Dr. Muli
5. Why is Zeno keeping a journal?
(a) To confess about bad habits.
(b) To become a published writer.
(c) To analyze his love for wine.
(d) To analyze his weakness for smoking.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Zeno always try to quit smoking?
2. What does Zeno say one never talks about after getting married?
3. What surprised Zeno about Augusta?
4. How does Zeno identify Giovanni Malfenti?
5. What did Carla do with the first envelope of money Zeno offered her?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)