|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Wife and Mistress.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many women did Zeno ask to marry him after the table turning?
2. According to Zeno's estimation, how old was his father's doctor?
(a) In his seventies.
(b) In his thirties.
(c) Not more than forty.
(d) Not much older than twenty.
3. How did Zeno feel about his future wife during his engagement?
(a) He hated her.
(b) He found her repulsive.
(c) He found her funny.
(d) He felt physical desire for her.
4. How did Zeno feel when he thought of Augusta taking a second husband?
5. What did Zeno think of Carla?
(a) He thought she was charming.
(b) He thought she was too passionate.
(c) He thought she was rude.
(d) He thought she was a hard nut to crack.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Zeno say Guido felt about women?
2. What did the doctor say when Zeno asked him whether there was any hope?
3. Whose idea was it to get the doctor when Zeno's father became ill?
4. What was the nurse's name?
5. How did Zeno get his first cigarette?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)