|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Wife and Mistress.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Zeno feel about his future wife during his engagement?
(a) He felt physical desire for her.
(b) He found her funny.
(c) He hated her.
(d) He found her repulsive.
2. How does Zeno think his father felt about Zeno's future?
3. Who was Carla Gerco?
(a) Augusta's friend.
(b) A stenographer.
(c) A maid.
(d) A singer Copler was helping to support.
4. What does Zeno say about the noble attitude one has when he makes a resolution to quit smoking?
(a) A person can only keep the noble attitude by renewing his resolutions.
(b) It ensures that the resolution will work.
(c) It makes quitting easier.
(d) It helps a person to feel better about himself.
5. What does Zeno say about people who have not yet experienced marriage?
(a) They're missing out on one of the greatest joys in life.
(b) They undervalue it.
(c) They are smart to avoid marriage.
(d) They think it is more important than it really is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Zeno shout in his father's ear when he died?
2. In Chapter 4, what startling discovery did Zeno say he made?
3. What does Zeno say one never talks about after getting married?
4. What did Zeno's relatives reveal about his father?
5. At what time of day does Zeno say his father died?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)