|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Wife and Mistress.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Zeno say died soon after he was married?
(b) His Mother:
2. How does Zeno identify Giovanni Malfenti?
(a) As his future wife's guardian.
(b) As his future father-in-law.
(c) As his future wife's uncle.
(d) As his future wife's brother.
3. Who was Enrico Copler?
(a) Zeno's rival.
(b) Zeno's accountant.
(c) Zeno's sick friend.
(d) Augusta's love interest.
4. Who was Carla Gerco?
(a) A stenographer.
(b) A singer Copler was helping to support.
(c) A maid.
(d) Augusta's friend.
5. Whom does Zeno say was left to guard him in the sanatorium?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zeno say about people who have not yet experienced marriage?
2. Who is the main character of this book?
3. What decisive action did Carla take to end her affair with Zeno?
4. How many times does Zeno say Giovanni cheated him?
5. When Zeno became ill with a painful sore throat and a fever, what did he resolve to do?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)