|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Wife and Mistress.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the doctor who cared for Zeno's father until his death?
(a) Dr. Canestrini.
(b) Dr. Coprosich.
(c) Doctor Alba.
(d) Dr. Muli.
2. Who was Carla Gerco?
(a) A maid.
(b) A stenographer.
(c) A singer Copler was helping to support.
(d) Augusta's friend.
3. How did Zeno feel when he thought of Augusta taking a second husband?
4. How did Zeno and Giovanna pass their time together?
(a) They talked and shared a bottle of wine.
(b) They argued most of the time.
(c) They had a physical fight.
(d) They ignored each other.
5. What does Zeno say one never talks about after getting married?
(a) Prior Relationships.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Carla's financial status?
2. Who is the main character of this book?
3. According to Zeno, when did his mother die?
4. According to Zeno's estimation, how old was his father's doctor?
5. Where was Zeno when his father died?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)