|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Wife and Mistress.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Zeno say he felt after a session of childhood smoking?
2. What condition did Zeno think his father had?
(a) Cerebral hemorrhage.
3. Where did Copler get the money to provide for Carla's support?
(a) From his father.
(b) From his financial advisor.
(c) From his friends and other sympathetic people.
(d) From his own bank account.
4. How does Zeno think his father felt about Zeno's future?
5. Why did Zeno tell Augusta about Carla?
(a) To trick her.
(b) To make her jealous.
(c) To maintain his innocence.
(d) To gain her trust.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the state of Carla's virtue before Zeno's affair with her?
2. How much time does Zeno say he spent with his father before his death?
3. Which sister thought Zeno was mad?
4. What was the nurse's name?
5. Whom did Zeno ask to marry him next when Ada refused?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)