|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Wife and Mistress.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zeno describe as his second trouble?
(a) The effort he put into quitting smoking.
(c) A chronic sore throat.
(d) An addiction to alcohol.
2. Did Zeno cry immediately when he discovered that his father was ill?
(a) He did but pretended to have dust in his eyes.
(b) He tried to cry but could not.
3. To what does Zeno usually attribute many of his shortcomings?
(b) A poor childhood.
4. What was the name of the doctor who cared for Zeno's father until his death?
(a) Doctor Alba.
(b) Dr. Muli.
(c) Dr. Canestrini.
(d) Dr. Coprosich.
5. What did Zeno worry that Carla would want from him?
(b) Too much money.
(c) Too much time.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Zeno act whenever he was with Ada?
2. On Zeno's third visit to see Carla, why didn't he think of Augusta?
3. Why did Zeno tell Augusta about Carla?
4. How did Zeno feel about his future wife during his engagement?
5. How many women did Zeno ask to marry him after the table turning?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)