|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Wife and Mistress.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Zeno's estimation, how old was his father's doctor?
(a) In his seventies.
(b) In his thirties.
(c) Not much older than twenty.
(d) Not more than forty.
2. What was Guido teaching the family when Zeno professed his love for Ada?
(a) Table turning.
(b) Fortune telling.
(c) Card tricks.
3. How did Zeno and Giovanna pass their time together?
(a) They talked and shared a bottle of wine.
(b) They had a physical fight.
(c) They ignored each other.
(d) They argued most of the time.
4. Whose idea was it to get the doctor when Zeno's father became ill?
(a) The neighbor's.
5. What did Zeno tell his father he was doing with his coat?
(a) Brushing it off.
(b) Looking for loose change.
(c) Admiring the color.
(d) Counting buttons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zeno say about people who have not yet experienced marriage?
2. How many cigarettes did Zeno take to the sanatorium?
3. With whom did Carla live?
4. What decisive action did Carla take to end her affair with Zeno?
5. How does Zeno say he came to steal?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)