|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Wife and Mistress.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which sister loved Zeno?
2. What disease did Tullio have?
3. Who was Carla Gerco?
(a) A stenographer.
(b) Augusta's friend.
(c) A singer Copler was helping to support.
(d) A maid.
4. Where was Zeno when his father died?
(a) With a friend.
(b) With his father.
(c) At school.
(d) With his mother.
5. On Zeno's third visit to see Carla, why didn't he think of Augusta?
(a) He was angry with Augusta.
(b) He was angry with his father-in-law.
(c) He stopped loving her.
(d) He was feeling very passionate.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Zeno say he felt after a session of childhood smoking?
2. As time goes on, Zeno found new ways to justify his relationship with Carla. What was one of them?
3. How does Zeno always try to quit smoking?
4. Who was Guido Speier?
5. According to Zeno, when did his mother die?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)