|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Story of a Business Partnership.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose idea was it to get the doctor when Zeno's father became ill?
(b) The neighbor's.
2. How does Zeno identify Giovanni Malfenti?
(a) As his future father-in-law.
(b) As his future wife's uncle.
(c) As his future wife's guardian.
(d) As his future wife's brother.
3. What did Zeno shout in his father's ear when he died?
(a) "It was not my fault!"
(b) "I am sorry!"
(c) "Don't leave me!"
(d) "I'll never forgive you!"
4. What kind of businessman was Guido?
(a) A skilled businessman who had bad luck.
(b) A poor businessman,
(c) A businessman of average skill.
(d) A skilled businessman.
5. Who asked Zeno to join him in business?
(a) Carla's husband.
(d) Ada's new husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. About how long does Zeno say he preserved his faith in Guido's undertaking?
2. Why does Zeno think Carmen screamed on the boat?
3. How old does Zeno say Giovanni is?
4. What did Zeno's father do right before he died?
5. How many months did Zeno spend away from the office in Chapter 5?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)