|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Story of a Business Partnership.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Ada go to recover from her illness?
(a) To a sanatorium.
(b) To the family vacation home.
(c) To her sister's house.
(d) To live with her mother.
2. According to Zeno's estimation, how old was his father's doctor?
(a) Not much older than twenty.
(b) In his thirties.
(c) In his seventies.
(d) Not more than forty.
3. How did Augusta feel about the fifth addition to the office?
4. What does Zeno say about people who have not yet experienced marriage?
(a) They undervalue it.
(b) They are smart to avoid marriage.
(c) They're missing out on one of the greatest joys in life.
(d) They think it is more important than it really is.
5. How did Zeno feel about his future wife during his engagement?
(a) He hated her.
(b) He found her funny.
(c) He felt physical desire for her.
(d) He found her repulsive.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many months did Zeno spend away from the office in Chapter 5?
2. How did Zeno try to impress Ada and her sisters?
3. Whom does Zeno say died soon after he was married?
4. According to Zeno, what was the most important event of his life?
5. Why did Zeno leave the office for an extended time?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)