|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Story of a Business Partnership.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Zeno describe his father's death?
(a) An unimaginable catastrophe.
(b) Surprisingly peaceful.
(c) A robber of joy.
(d) An abyss of regret.
2. How old does Zeno say Giovanni is?
3. What kind of businessman was Guido?
(a) A businessman of average skill.
(b) A skilled businessman who had bad luck.
(c) A poor businessman,
(d) A skilled businessman.
4. Where did Ada go to recover from her illness?
(a) To live with her mother.
(b) To a sanatorium.
(c) To her sister's house.
(d) To the family vacation home.
5. How did Guido die?
(a) He had a heart attack.
(b) Carmen murdered him.
(c) He pretended to commit suicide again. He succeeded in killing himself this time.
(d) Ada murdered him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zeno say one never talks about after getting married?
2. How much time does Zeno say he spent with his father before his death?
3. How long did Zeno listen to his friend's lecture about the Greeks and the Hebrews?
4. What did Zeno shout in his father's ear when he died?
5. How does Zeno identify Giovanni Malfenti?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)