|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Story of a Business Partnership.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the doctor say when Zeno asked him whether there was any hope?
(a) "There is always hope!"
(b) "There is reason to hope."
(c) "None whatever!"
(d) "There's a 50-percent chance of recovery."
2. How does Zeno think his father felt about Zeno's future?
3. What does Zeno say made him work so energetically for Guido?
(a) He wanted to prove his worth to Ada.
(b) His need for money.
(c) His gratitude.
(d) He wanted to take over Guido's business.
4. Who discovered that Zeno's father was having health distress?
(a) Dr. Muli
5. Why did Ada visit the office unexpectedly?
(a) To seduce Zeno.
(b) To tell Zeno that Augusta was leaving him.
(c) To see the fifth addition to the office.
(d) To announce that she was pregnant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the fourth addition to the office Zeno shared with Guido?
2. Which of the following was one of the physical features Zeno liked about his fiance?
3. Who managed Zeno's father's business affairs?
4. How does Zeno describe his father's death?
5. Why didn't Guido want an office near the warehouse?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)