|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Story of a Business Partnership.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which sister loved Zeno?
2. What did Guido do better than Zeno?
(b) Played the cello.
(c) Played the violin.
3. In Chapter 5, how does Zeno say Guido seemed to him?
(a) Worn out.
(b) Confused about his future.
(c) Exceedingly happy.
(d) Weak and in need of protection.
4. According to Zeno, what was the most important event of his life?
(a) His father's death.
(b) His graduation from law school.
(c) His wedding.
(d) His son's birth.
5. How did Zeno feel after his future wife accepted his proposal?
(a) Immensely satisfied.
(c) Afraid of what he'd done.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Zeno say he was irritated by Guido's way of thinking?
2. What does Zeno say one never talks about after getting married?
3. What emotions did Zeno feel when he realized his father was close to death thanks to him?
4. How did Zeno try to impress Ada and her sisters?
5. How does Zeno think his father felt about Zeno's future?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)