|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Story of a Business Partnership.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Zeno say he was irritated by Guido's way of thinking?
(a) His thoughts were similar to Zeno's.
(b) He reminded him of Giovanni.
(c) He reminded him of his father.
(d) He saw his faults so clearly.
2. ______________was sent to get the doctor when Zeno's father became ill.
(a) A neighbor.
(b) The gardener.
3. Why did Ada say Zeno was good?
(a) He helped Guido for free.
(b) He always went home to his wife and children.
(c) He stopped making passes at her.
(d) He loved Augusta.
4. Who asked Zeno if he thought death was the end of everything?
(a) Zeno's brother.
(b) A nurse.
(c) His mother.
(d) Zeno's father.
5. How does Zeno say Guido felt about women?
(a) He disliked them.
(b) He admired their nurturing qualities.
(c) He thought they were smarter than men.
(d) He loved them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ada ask Zeno to promise before she left for the sanatorium?
2. What did Guido do better than Zeno?
3. How did Zeno react towards his daughter when she screamed too much?
4. Whose idea was it to get the doctor when Zeno's father became ill?
5. On the day of his wedding, who arrived and stimulated Zeno to leave and go to the ceremony?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)