Short Answer Questions Key
1. What is an insurrection?
2. Southampton is located in what state?
3. What does T. R. Gray mean by "this population"?
4. What is the nickname T. R. Gray gives to Nat in the "To the Public" section of the book?
5. Where is Nat found to be hiding?
In a cave.
6. On what date was Nat captured?
October 30, 1831.
7. Who finds Nat and captures him?
8. What weapon does Nat's captor carry?
9. What weapon does Nat carry?
This section contains 4,869 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)