|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nat see as a good omen right before he returns to the farm from his "sanctuary" after revealing his plans to his core group of followers?
(a) A king snake sunning itself nearby.
(b) A new slave joins the group.
(c) He finds an old sword in the woods.
(d) The call of an eagle from a nearby tree.
2. What is Nat's execution date?
(a) Thanksgiving Day.
(b) November 1st.
(c) November 12th.
(d) November 11th.
3. What Psalm does Nat tell Miss Margaret is his favorite?
(a) Psalm fifty-five.
(b) Psalm fifty-seven.
(c) Psalm twenty-three.
(d) Psalm twelve.
4. What year did Nat's grandmother die?
5. According to Nat's confession, he had originally intended the rebellion to begin on what day?
(a) July 1st.
(b) His birthday.
(c) His master's birthday.
(d) July 4th.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Nat says his final prayer before beginning the insurrection, what does he do?
2. What does Nat remember seeing after getting to Major Ridley's place?
3. Nat describes black slaves as being docile, yet filled with ______.
4. In Part One, Nat tells Gray that the Lord told him to confess so that "all nations will know." What was the other reason the Lord gave Nat for confessing?
5. Who is Miss Maria Pope?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)