|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Nat's followers was deaf?
2. What does Nat remember during Gray's speech to the court?
(a) A stern lecture from his master.
(b) Hearing God order him to kill.
(c) The twenty-third Psalm.
(d) A song Miss Margaret wrote.
3. In the introduction, what does Gray state Nat's mind "first became"?
(a) Angry and twisted.
(b) Upset and confused.
(c) Sad and depressed.
(d) Bewildered and confounded.
4. On what date was Nat captured?
(a) October 31, 1831.
(b) November 1, 1831.
(c) October 29, 1831.
(d) October 30, 1831.
5. According to a preacher that Nat heard, he that increaseth knowledge increaseth ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nat remembers a visitor to the Turner household when he was about twelve. What does Nat remember the visitor describing?
2. What does Nat remember seeing after getting to Major Ridley's place?
3. Hank claimed to be able to tell good white people from bad by:
4. According to Nat, Hark's name might be short for what?
5. Who finds Nat and captures him?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)