|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Nat's confession, he had originally intended the rebellion to begin on what day?
(a) His master's birthday.
(b) His birthday.
(c) July 1st.
(d) July 4th.
2. What is camphene?
(a) Alcohol mixed with gasoline.
(b) Turpentine mixed with grain alcohol.
(c) Gunpowder mixed with sulphur
(d) Grain alcohol mixed with oil..
3. What is a smudge pot used for?
(a) Providing heat on the veranda.
(b) Keeping mosquitoes away.
(c) Keeping the house fires lit.
(d) Lighting gentlemen's cigarettes.
4. Why do Marse Sam and the traveling salesman go out to the veranda?
(a) To decide which plow to buy.
(b) To make out a requisition.
(c) To buy seeds for next year's plantings.
(d) To calculate how much wood from the mill the salesman can sell.
5. According to Nat's confession, how many people did he kill?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Nat's followers was deaf?
2. Who were the two oldest of Nat's "inmost four"?
3. What was the first stop for the initial band of men on the insurrection?
4. Southampton is located in what state?
5. What was Nat's mother's name?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)