|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Gray, what excuse did Nat give for his participation in the rebellion?
(b) Because he wanted to be free.
(c) Because he was angry.
(d) Because his friends told him to.
2. Which of Nat's followers was deaf?
3. Which part of his body causes Cobb pain?
(a) His foot.
(b) His leg.
(c) His heart.
(d) His arm.
4. How did Benjamin die?
(a) He fell off a horse and broke his neck.
(b) He got lost and died in the forest.
(c) He drowned in the swamp.
(d) A tree crushed him.
5. What does Nat have a dream about while In the courtroom?
(a) Winning his case in court and being freed.
(c) Boys trapped in quicksand.
(d) Being lost.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Gray refer to himself in the introduction?
2. What was the companion book to the one Nat stole?
3. In the introduction, what does Gray state Nat's mind "first became"?
4. Southampton is located in what state?
5. Why can't Nat carry out the rebellion on the date he originally chose?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)