|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Hark best-known for at the Travis farm?
(a) Being able to read.
(b) Running away.
(c) Being "strong as an ox".
(d) Getting married.
2. What is the name of the town Nat can see from his jail cell window?
3. Who gives T. R. Gray permission to talk to Nat in jail?
(a) Nat's master.
(b) Nat's jailer.
(c) The preacher.
(d) Jeremiah Cobb.
4. Who were the two oldest of Nat's "inmost four"?
(a) Hark and Nelson.
(b) Nelson and Henry.
(c) Nat and Hark.
(d) Hark and Henry.
5. How does Nat encounter Jeremiah Cobb the first time?
(a) Cobb requests water from the Travis well.
(b) Cobb stops by to visit Joseph Travis.
(c) Cobb is considering buying Nat.
(d) Cobb needs repairs to his dogcart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the traveling salesman ask Nat to spell?
2. Who finds Nat and captures him?
3. Benjamin said that saves were as unteachable as a what?
4. How many of the slaves escaped the insurrection without punishment?
5. What is Nat's execution date?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)