|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Nat found to be hiding?
(a) In the woods.
(b) In a cave.
(c) Under a log.
(d) In a swamp.
2. What is a smudge pot used for?
(a) Providing heat on the veranda.
(b) Keeping the house fires lit.
(c) Keeping mosquitoes away.
(d) Lighting gentlemen's cigarettes.
3. What word did Cobb ask Nat to spell?
4. What is the nickname T. R. Gray gives to Nat in the "To the Public" section of the book?
(a) Black Bandit.
(b) Insane Instigator.
(c) Powerful Slave.
(d) Great Bandit.
5. Benjamin stated that he, too, would like to do away with slavery. What did he say might take the places of the slaves?
(a) Workers from another country.
(d) Hired help.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Putnam and MIss Maria punish Hark?
2. What type of hinges are on the privy door?
3. What happened when Nat and Willis went to the creek together?
4. Who is Gray?
5. According to Nat's statements, the insurrection was ______.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)