|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon does Nat carry?
(a) A shotgun.
(b) A bow and arrow.
(c) A knife.
(d) A sword.
2. While in jail, about how many blacks does Hark say were killed while Nat hid?
(a) Two hundred.
(b) One hundred fifty.
(d) One hundred.
3. What is the name of the town Nat can see from his jail cell window?
4. On Marse Samuel's plantation, how were the slaves awoken in the morning?
(a) By Abraham's trumpet call.
(b) By a triangle being rung at the Big House.
(c) By Nat running through the slave cabins waking everyone.
(d) By the foreman.
5. Nat sees something on the way back from Jerusalem that has a big effect on him. What is it?
(a) Marse Samuel buying a slave.
(b) A line of chained slaves being taken to Georgia.
(c) A slave being sold at auction.
(d) Marse Samuel selling a slave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who almost discovers Nat reading right after he steals the book?
2. Nat's mother considers the household servants to be what?
3. What does the traveling salesman ask Nat to spell?
4. How did Benjamin die?
5. Who does Nat befriend in the carpentry shop?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)