|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nat wonder about after sentencing?
(a) Saving Hark.
(c) Stealing a Bible.
2. What was the companion book to the one Nat stole?
(a) Wuthering Heights.
(b) Letters of John Adams.
(c) The Life and Death of Mr. Goodman.
(d) Grace Abounding.
3. Who does Nat identify as a white man who was "unconditionally monstrous"?
(a) Mr. Whitehead.
(b) Thomas Moore.
(c) Reverend Eppes.
(d) Nathaniel Francis.
4. Nat remembers a visitor to the Turner household when he was about twelve. What does Nat remember the visitor describing?
5. When Moore meets Isham on the road, what does Isham do?
(a) Swears at Moore.
(b) Asks for work.
(c) Asks for medicine for his sick baby.
(d) Asks to rent Nat for the day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who ends up killing the first victim in the insurrection?
2. How many steps are in Nat's plan to kill the white people?
3. Who is Gray?
4. After creating his little "tabernacle" in the woods at Moore's farm, what does Nat occasionally do?
5. In Part 3, Nat compares the slave traders to what?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)