|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book did Nat steal from the Turner library?
(a) A book of maps of the northern states.
(b) His master's Bible.
(c) The plantation's record book.
(d) The Life and Death of Mr. Badman.
2. What does Nat remember seeing after getting to Major Ridley's place?
(a) The butler running up the street to sound the alarm.
(b) Negroes running away from the farm.
(c) Major Ridley coming out to make peace with Nat.
(d) Negroes with rifles and muskets.
3. After Benjamin died, who inherited the plantation?
(a) Lewis Turner.
(b) Samuel Turner.
(c) Miss Elizabeth.
(d) Miss Nell.
4. What type of hinges are on the privy door?
5. Nat describes black slaves as being docile, yet filled with ______.
(d) Fear .
Short Answer Questions
1. After five days in the woods with Hark, what happens to Nat?
2. What does Nat see in the Northern lady's eyes at the beginning of Part 3 that ignited his hatred?
3. Who does Nat identify as a white man who was "unconditionally monstrous"?
4. How do Putnam and MIss Maria punish Hark?
5. According to Nat's confession, how many people did he kill?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)