|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Nat's followers was deaf?
2. On Marse Samuel's plantation, how were the slaves awoken in the morning?
(a) By a triangle being rung at the Big House.
(b) By Abraham's trumpet call.
(c) By the foreman.
(d) By Nat running through the slave cabins waking everyone.
3. What upcoming event does Nat take as his new "sign" to start his insurrection?
(a) A slave trader coming through town with over 100 slaves.
(b) The mill in town closing down.
(c) A visit from a famous minister and teacher.
(d) A Baptist revival camp meeting.
4. After Nat says his final prayer before beginning the insurrection, what does he do?
(a) Sets fire to his tabernacle.
(b) Decides to fast until the day the uprising begins.
(c) Slaughters a pig as an offering to the Lord.
(d) Hides some weapons in the woods.
5. What is the name of the town Nat can see from his jail cell window?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Nat first begin to plan his rebellion?
2. How did Benjamin die?
3. According to Nat's confession, he had originally intended the rebellion to begin on what day?
4. Nat settles on which day of the week to begin his insurrection?
5. What does Nat remember seeing after getting to Major Ridley's place?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)