|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nat took four slaves to be hired out to Vaughan's for two weeks. When Nat met the men at the trace, what happened?
(a) The slaves were sold.
(b) Nat took the slaves to the revival instead.
(c) Nat felt the presence of the Lord.
(d) The Vaughans didn't need them and sent them back.
2. Benjamin said that saves were as unteachable as a what?
(b) Brain-damaged child.
(c) Deaf and dumb child.
3. What does Nat wonder about after sentencing?
(a) Stealing a Bible.
(d) Saving Hark.
4. After Nat says his final prayer before beginning the insurrection, what does he do?
(a) Decides to fast until the day the uprising begins.
(b) Slaughters a pig as an offering to the Lord.
(c) Hides some weapons in the woods.
(d) Sets fire to his tabernacle.
5. Which of Nat's followers was deaf?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gray tell Nat about the Bible, when he cannot bring one to Nat?
2. Nat tells Gray of an event that "laid the groundwork" for his later actions, including the insurrection. What was that event?
3. Moore's farm is next to whose?
4. According to Nat's confession, he had originally intended the rebellion to begin on what day?
5. In Part 1, how does Gray refer to Nat?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)