|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Nat's owner when Nat was about twelve?
(a) Samuel Turner.
(b) He was free when he was twelve.
(c) Jeremiah Cobb.
(d) Mrs. Turner.
2. Which part of his body causes Cobb pain?
(a) His leg.
(b) His arm.
(c) His heart.
(d) His foot.
3. What is the name of the town Nat can see from his jail cell window?
4. What does Gray feel that Nat's rebellion will further the cause of?
(c) Voting rights for blacks.
(d) Easing restrictions on blacks.
5. After creating his little "tabernacle" in the woods at Moore's farm, what does Nat occasionally do?
(b) Write letters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nat took four slaves to be hired out to Vaughan's for two weeks. When Nat met the men at the trace, what happened?
2. Nat sees something on the way back from Jerusalem that has a big effect on him. What is it?
3. What did Marse Samuel state he couldn't advocate freeing saves without?
4. After dinner, what does Miss Nell do?
5. Nat's mother considers the household servants to be what?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)