|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the worst experience for Paris in making the show?
2. Who is another one of her favorite idols?
3. What does Paris feel has happened as she has gotten older?
4. What did Paris learn from the show?
5. How does Paris feel, for her age?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Paris wear to the premiere of "Blow?" Why does she wear this? What are her thoughts about it?
2. What does Paris enjoy about "The Simple Life?"
3. Who are Paris' music idols?
4. What does Paris say about a well-endowed picture of herself?
5. What else does Paris include in this chapter?
6. How has Paris changed as she has grown older?
7. What did Paris think about "The Simple Life," initially?
8. On what is she planning on working?
9. How does Paris think a girl should act around men?
10. Who is Tinkerbell? Describe Tinkerbell.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Paris is more complex than first thought.
Part 1) How does this reinforce the purpose of this book?
Part 2) How does Paris' life, compared to her image, reflect the lives and images of all celebrities?
Part 3) What can be learned about all people from this knowledge? Use the text to support your response.
Essay Topic 2
Paris has a sense of entitlement as an heiress.
Part 1) Why does Paris feel entitled to something, because she is an heiress?
Part 2) Would most people who inherit their wealth also have a sense of entitlement? Why or why not?
Part 3) How is this sense of entitlement reflected in her personality? How might this affect how she interacts with others?
Essay Topic 3
Contradictions exist in Paris' opinions and behavior.
Part 1) How does Paris contradict herself? Does she realize she is contradicting herself? Use the text to support your response.
Part 2) What are the reasons for these contradictions? What do these contradictions reveal about Paris?
Part 3) How might these contradictions affect readers of her book and her fan base? Why might it affect them this way?
This section contains 862 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)