|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Paris want to be noticed?
2. What followed the success of "The Simple Life?"
3. What had she never realized before doing the show?
4. How else does she relax?
5. For what is Paris lucky regarding her family?
Short Essay Questions
1. On what is she planning on working?
2. What does Paris enjoy about "The Simple Life?"
3. What does Paris wear to the premiere of "Blow?" Why does she wear this? What are her thoughts about it?
4. What does Paris think about her family, now that she is 23?
5. What jobs did Paris and Nicole have on their television show?
6. What did Paris think about "The Simple Life," initially?
7. How does Paris think a girl should act around men?
8. What type of men does Paris like to date?
9. How has Paris changed as she has grown older?
10. What descriptions are included in this chapter?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Paris has some fairly basic thoughts on relationships between men and women.
Part 1) What are Paris' thoughts about the relationships between men and women? Why might she feel this way?
Part 2) How does her opinion of male/female relationships affect her own friendships and relationships? Use the text to support your response.
Part 3) What message is she sending to young women about the relationships between men and women? How might this affect young women?
Essay Topic 2
Paris works because she wants to, not because she has to.
Part 1) Describe Paris' careers? Are you surprised that an heiress would choose careers such as these? Why or why not?
Part 2) Why does Paris work? What does she get out of the work that she does?
Part 3) What does her desire to have a career when she financially does not need one reflect about her personality?
Essay Topic 3
Paris gives insights into how to achieve the Paris "look."
Part 1) What is the Paris Hilton "look?" Why does she want to give tips for achieving this look?
Part 2) What does this desire to show others how to look like her reveal about her personality?
Part 3) How will she feel about her "look" now in ten years? Will her look have changed? Why or why not? What does this say about the Paris "look?"
This section contains 951 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)