|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is acceptable to do to a boy?
2. Who is on Paris' list of "The World's Hottest Guys?"
3. Why does Paris like her personal time?
4. For what is Paris lucky regarding her family?
5. What had she never realized before doing the show?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens after the first season of "The Simple Life?"
2. On what is she planning on working?
3. What does Paris think about her family, now that she is 23?
4. What list has she compiled for all girls?
5. What does Paris enjoy about "The Simple Life?"
6. What type of men does Paris like to date?
7. Who are Paris' music idols?
8. Overall, what does Paris think about her life?
9. What jobs did Paris and Nicole have on their television show?
10. What does Paris wear to the premiere of "Blow?" Why does she wear this? What are her thoughts about it?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Paris has some fairly basic thoughts on relationships between men and women.
Part 1) What are Paris' thoughts about the relationships between men and women? Why might she feel this way?
Part 2) How does her opinion of male/female relationships affect her own friendships and relationships? Use the text to support your response.
Part 3) What message is she sending to young women about the relationships between men and women? How might this affect young women?
Essay Topic 2
She wants to settle down some day.
Part 1) Describe what might be her view of settling down. How does this compare to your view of settling down?
Part 2) What influence in her life plays a role in her desire to settle down someday? Why is this influence so significant?
Part 3) Will Paris be a good wife and mother? Why or why not? Use the text to support your response.
Essay Topic 3
Paris gives insights into how to achieve the Paris "look."
Part 1) What is the Paris Hilton "look?" Why does she want to give tips for achieving this look?
Part 2) What does this desire to show others how to look like her reveal about her personality?
Part 3) How will she feel about her "look" now in ten years? Will her look have changed? Why or why not? What does this say about the Paris "look?"
This section contains 940 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)